[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So what happened?

peteteacher2001

For me? Micheal Turner and Arian Foster finally turn in a mutual clunker, Kyle Orton gets benched, 4 Vernon Davis yards, AND I faced Micheal Vick in one of the single greatest all time performances in NFL history! All the makings of a perfect ass whoopin'!

What's your story?

What happened? Sam Bradford happened.

Lost Stafford, went with S. Hill, no problem ... lost Hill, went with rotating "match up" QBs in Garrard, Alex Smith, Bradford & Stanton on different weeks ... start of a problem ... could not bring myself to use Stanton in the FF playoffs (having dumped Smith a while back), so started Bradford - thinking all I needed from my QB position was a "safe" 195/1 day. Wrong move. Turns out I was right about what I needed from my QB, wrong in thinking that Bradford could manage to provide what little I needed. Losing Gates did not help, but Garcon at least put up some FF points in his place ... and I was able to weather the loss of AP by starting Blount on Sunday in case AP ended up not going on Mon Nite (lineups are locked at 1pm Sun in this league) but could not overcome Bradford's miserable showing. Not the way I wanted to end a season where I entered the playoffs with the best W/L record, best all-play record, most FF points scored in the regular season, best power rank, etc, etc.

Sam Bradford may be a nice guy and I hope he has a long & successful career in the NFL, but I'd not be upset if he ended up with nothing except coal in his FF stocking for Christmas tomorrow.

Funny thing is ... one more turnover generated by the Bears defense on Mon Nite vs MIN and I would have pulled out the win anyways. Oh well ... just wait 'til next year.

Edited by ts

Won a bye, but lost Rodgers to injury. Thats OK, I still had McNabb as my backup. Benched. And with our waivers closed, went into Week 14 with no QB. Then faced a team led by Rivers and Keading last Thursday. Down by a bunch heading into Sunday

But then he got very little from Foster and McCoy and Andre Johnson...and I had a hugh days from Rice and Torain, and with some decent scoring from my defense and Akers and a hugh PR from DJax, I was actually in the lead by a couple points heading into the 4:00 games. He had Holmes and Lloyd, I had Moreno & Jennings. Lloyd scores, Moreno gets hurt after 5 yards.....and Jennings can't do enough on Monday, so I am eliminated....by 8 points.

best record, highest points....done in by a Rodgers injury, a McNabb benching, and a couple hugh in-game injuries. Oy vey,

My oppenent started TO last week... the only person on his team to score more than 12 points was Kerry Collins....

Brit, Manning Torain, and Collie showed up big for me.

I'm in the Championship and it at least looks like I have a shot... Going to be a close match