[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rashard Jennings

splotchman

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For what it's worth, here are the locals at jaguars.com chatting about Jennings: http://forum.jaguars.com/index.php?showtopic=691958

In reading through this board, I'm thinking twice about Jennings. I was planning to use him as a flex over AJ.

We think this is going to be all Jennings, but what if it devolves, as a previous poster suggested, into a RBBC? I don't see how you could start this guy over someone like Blount. Blount has a proven track record and he has a high likelihood of a TD and somewhere between good to great yardage. Do we want to trust del Rio on this one? Maybe we're still chasing lightning in a bottle (remember Starks.....).

In reading through this board, I'm thinking twice about Jennings. I was planning to use him as a flex over AJ.

We think this is going to be all Jennings, but what if it devolves, as a previous poster suggested, into a RBBC? I don't see how you could start this guy over someone like Blount. Blount has a proven track record and he has a high likelihood of a TD and somewhere between good to great yardage. Do we want to trust del Rio on this one? Maybe we're still chasing lightning in a bottle (remember Starks.....).

I don't think Jennings will get 100% of the carries but not very many RBs do.

I think he'll do just fine with the touches he'll get. Say the Jags have 50 offensive plays. Say 20 of those are runs. Jennings might get 15 of those.

We think this is going to be all Jennings,
:wacko: Who is "we" - I don't see anyone saying that.

but what if it devolves, as a previous poster suggested, into a RBBC?
Who are the other RBs? Honest question. I don't know about any of them. But it would seem Jennings has done well when given the chance, and he should get at least a decent # of chances.

I don't see how you could start this guy over someone like Blount.
Can't say and not saying Jennings is this amazing start. But if you're hurting for a starter he may be worth a gamble. I'm still waffling between him and Lloyd (with Tebow in there? hmm) or Stv Johnson (BUF offense? also iffy).

sigh - why couldn't my guys stay healthy one more game

I'm going with Jennings but instead of Jacobs which I think is safe but I wouldn't start him over Blount or Hillis like some others are thinking.

I am starting Jennings over Blount at Flex (Foster and McCoy are my starting RBs). I think Blount is too prone to one of those forgettable 4 or 5 point games, while Jennings was putting up decent FF numbers the last few weeks even with MJD starting. Admittedly Blount has a good matchup, but every time I think he has emerged as an every week must-start, he puts up a yawner.

I am starting Jennings over Blount at Flex (Foster and McCoy are my starting RBs). I think Blount is too prone to one of those forgettable 4 or 5 point games, while Jennings was putting up decent FF numbers the last few weeks even with MJD starting. Admittedly Blount has a good matchup, but every time I think he has emerged as an every week must-start, he puts up a yawner.

Blount is better at home......Bucs will control the game in this one.....

In the final, I hate making moves like this, but Jennings was there for the taking, and I'm just not sure I trust Forte today, so I'm going to sit him for Jennings and simply hope for the best.

I picked him up in OUTRAGED as well in place of AJ

I have been wrestling with choosing between Bradshaw and F Jackson as my RB2. When I saw Jennings was getting the start I definitely got a little excited.

So much for my excitement. My opponent picked him up 4 minutes before I wnet to the site. :wacko: