[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I am on my way to being the Bills of FF

Patriots

Im with you brother. Im happy over my fantasy "Career" that I have been fortunate enough to make about 7-8 superbowls. Im in 2 this year. Lost huddlers glory already and in a battle in aotaop. I have only won 2 sbs in all the time I have been playing. I seem to be able to get to the dance but usually end up a bridesmaid .

I'm in my 5th fantasy super bowl. First one I lost. Then a year or two in between. Then I appeared in three straight but lost the first two (and finally won the third, overall fourth appearance, on a tiebreaker). So I was in that Buffalo Bills spot for a while. Plus I'm losing this one too, most likely. So 1 out of 5.

The good thing is that 3 out of those 5 times, and maybe 4 if I get it this time, I've had the highest point total, which in our league is a prize equal to the SB winner prize.

Edited by CrazyOne

yep, in one local this was my 4th finals in 7 years and once Vick hits the field I'm going down for a 1-3 finals record.

I guess I'm not the Bills, more like the Atlanta Braves of this particular league.

This was a relatively easy win too but Kitna and AJ killed me.

Im with you brother. Im happy over my fantasy "Career" that I have been fortunate enough to make about 7-8 superbowls. Im in 2 this year. Lost huddlers glory already and in a battle in aotaop. I have only won 2 sbs in all the time I have been playing. I seem to be able to get to the dance but usually end up a bridesmaid .

I feel your pain. I've been playing in our money league for 10 years and out of those 10 I've made the playoffs 9 times and been to the big dance 4 of them. I'm 1-3 in the big dance and the others years have been "one and done" for me. Oh yeah, that one Championship win that I have was the first year I was in the league - 10 YEARS AGO!

Frustrating, to say the least. My pattern is to usually dominate my league and/or division during the regular season and completely fold in the playoffs because my starters always TANK when it really counts. This year was no different. :wacko:

I actually have been contemplating changing my team name to The Bridesmaids. It sure would fit.

Edited by tosberg34

Got you all beat in my big money local league. 16 years as an owner, four SB trips, zero championships. A typical season is something like 10-3 or 9-4, first round win, and then the fizzle in the semis or the final. One year I led wire-to-wire with an 11-2-1 record, won the first two playoff games, and lost the SB to a 6-8 team that caughgt fire the last three weeks. FML.

If it weren't for the fact that I have won titles in o0ther leagues I would swear that the gods were against me, but it is still a source of annoyance (and motivation) to go to the live draft each year and get razzed about my playoff impotence.

Edited by historymike

I went 0-3 before winning 2 in my local. I had a pretty good playoff run that ended in 2008 making the playoffs 6 of 8 yrs and getting to the Superbowl in 5 of those. Sadly I've finished 3rd and 2nd worst the last 2 yrs.

2001 - 3rd

2002 - lost Superbowl

2004 - lost Superbowl

2005 - lost Superbowl

2006 - Champion

2008 - Champion