[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Peyton Manning

redrumjuice

Peyton Manning  

89 members have voted

1. 1. How many games in a season do the colts win without peyton?

• 12-16
    • 8-11
    • 1-7

Wow, this is more lopsided than even I thought it would be. There are a lot of bright people here. :wacko:

Really not sure what you mean here. The Colts have been decimated by injuries this year, and yet they still are on the verge of a 10 win season (again) and the Division title (again). It has clearly been Manning carrying this team all year, but it hasn't in previous years. But you seem to be saying this is a bad thing? And this makes the Colts bad for this reason?

Manning is elite. HoFer if there has ever been one. Not sure why this is a problem for the Colts, who have won a Super Bowl under him as well as the division title almost every season with him under center. What are you trying to say, that the Colts are winners even with only Manning guiding the team and that without injuries, they're even better?

What are you trying to say

Without manning the clots are right back where they belong, a 3-13 perennial loser especially with muppet sacks of meat like jim caldwell. There's a reason they had the #1 overall pick to get manning.

clot fans are spoiled. They are arrogant, whiney hyper sensitive d-bags. They even whine about flags and hits in games they win!

I am curious which team they will switch too when the inevitable comes.

Without manning the clots are right back where they belong, a 3-13 perennial loser especially with muppet sacks of meat like jim caldwell. There's a reason they had the #1 overall pick to get manning.

clot fans are spoiled. They are arrogant, whiney hyper sensitive d-bags. They even whine about flags and hits in games they win!

Not sure what a Clot fan is, but the Colts have already proven that they need more than Manning, and have won a Championship. That #1 pick was over a decade ago, as well.

The Packers really hurt you this week, huh? Do you need a hug?

• 8 months later...
It's a good poll for the situation. Not sure how posting it made him prescient. It wasn't like he predicted anything.

Actually, it appears he did:

[/b]

Actually, it appears he did:

Not saying I don't agree, it was just implied that the annoying, trolling, unfunny Ginsuwad momo foresaw Manning getting injured which wasn't what he was predicting. Manningless Colts going 3-13 is kind of an obvious assessment given everything on that team is built around him, defense included.

And I wondered why footballguys had superior post counts, some terrific posters and threads compared to the Huddle....

...wonder no more. This place is getting pathetic.

..like a bunch of old married couples it is.

• 2 months later...