[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would you have taken this deal from your opponent?

robert terni

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know a couple of owners that agreed to split a 3rd/4th place game 60/40 and the payout was to initially be 100% to 3rd place with 4th being left out in the cold...i saw nothing wrong with that

But the real issue is if the Commish paid out 60% to 3rd and 40% to 4th - because if he did that is disgusting because the rules state 100% to 3rd. I would ban this commish if he violated the bylaws in such a reckless manner.

But the real issue is if the Commish paid out 60% to 3rd and 40% to 4th - because if he did that is disgusting because the rules state 100% to 3rd. I would ban this commish if he violated the bylaws in such a reckless manner.

The commish didn't do it. The treasurer was told to send X$ to another owner. That is what happened and there is no reason not to have accommodated the request. Also, I have other owners that ask me to send some of their winnings to another owner to cover their dues for another league etc....that person won their money and can do as they wish with it, imo...and if as a treasurer I can help to make it any easier on my leaguemates then I will do as such, of course only when asked to.