[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Get yer popcorn ready

bushwacked

St. Louis Rams at Seattle Seahawks for the NFC West crown. :wacko:

:tup:

Unless the Saints win tonight, its the only game on the board that has in-division clinching ramifications...which is kinda odd, since the NFL went to this intra-division Week 17 schedule.

Packers-Bears would have been cool, but no way Fox gives up that game.

At least there is something on the line... I'd rather watch a game that means something, even if the quality of product isn't as high. I'm pulling for St. Louis. Would be a nice story to see them go from outhouse to penthouse, not to mention if Seattle wins, they get in as a 7-9 team which is LAME.

Week 17 games can't be protected by Fox/CBS.

They don't need to be as there is no Sunday Night NBC game week 17.

Any of these games being "flexed" aren't changing networks, just changing time slots on the same network they are scheduled for originally.

I'm stoked, this team has far exceeded my expectations.

There is a sentiment in Seattle that St. Louis deserves the title, the Seattle Times has a poll up with 3500 votes and only 45% want the Hawks to win. :wacko: While I'll of course be rooting for the Hawks, to say I'm stoked would be a lie. St. Louis is currently a 1.5 point favorite, I'm all over St. Louis on that.

Any of these games being "flexed" aren't changing networks, just changing time slots on the same network they are scheduled for originally.

That SNF game is indeed on NBC.

:wacko:

The game was originally scheduled to be a Fox regional game. NBC took it, and its the Sunday Night game.

I'm looking forward to the game.

Two equally-crappy teams playing in a "win or go home" scenario should be entertaining.

:wacko:

I don't see the Rams as a crappy team but more a young team that is still learning to play together and on a NFL level and are doing a great job of it

I believe next year they will enter the season as a real threat and in the AFC I see KC the same way

I don't see the Rams as a crappy team but more a young team that is still learning to play together and on a NFL level and are doing a great job of it

I believe next year they will enter the season as a real threat and in the AFC I see KC the same way

I actually agree. A few small tweaks and they could be compeditive with any team in the NFL. They have a long, long winning future in LA... I mean St. Lious.