[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ways you would like or will to change your rules next year

BeeR

Actually, I'm glad you brought that up. My main local has $1 per transaction fees, so I might propose that a challenge costs $3 to use (or maybe $5). I'll bring it up. Thanks!

$3 or $5 for a move that can change your fate is small a price to pay, IMO. I wouldn't even think twice if all I had to do was spend pocket change. 25% of the league fee makes more sense and adds more strategy as to when to make your moves.

Depends how much your dues are. If you're in some zillion dollar league, yeah, but for those of us who are more into pocket money leagues, it's different. Plus IMO it's just too busy; I understand the pay for FAs (or stuff like this) thing and it has its logic, just never cared for it.

very frustrated with early injuries (1st or 2nd quarter). has absolutely nothing to do with projections and lineup decisions. have heard of leagues doing "best ball." which i kind of like...but also takes away from any type of decision making. so i guess i'd like to see something that still includes a degree of decision making, but doesn't penalize an injury.

on a smaller scale- count a tackle for a loss the same as a sack. has same impact, but team d gets no real credit for that.

Edited by Bier Meister

$3 or $5 for a move that can change your fate is small a price to pay, IMO. I wouldn't even think twice if all I had to do was spend pocket change. 25% of the league fee makes more sense and adds more strategy as to when to make your moves.

personally I'd like to get into a leauge that had a rule like this to make the leauge more money. Heck even if it is only a $1 a transaction our leauge last year would have made a $253.... (that is a 12 team leauge) Granted i would have payed like $25 iinto that pot but it amazing how quick money can add up when u do it like that.

very frustrated with early injuries (1st or 2nd quarter). has absolutely nothing to do with projections and lineup decisions. have heard of leagues doing "best ball." which i kind of like...but also takes away from any type of decision making.

? Hardly. It just makes you GM only vs GM and "coach" (who starts). I like it as it minimizes the luck thing. I love the idea of best ball but it's a hard sell.

What if you had to pay an additional 25% of your league fee every time you used a challenge?

How about a real 'challenge' cost? IF you challenge and win, no charge, your challenge was 'good'. BUT if you challenge and lose, then you have to pay a fee of some importance?

Now, you've got to think about when to use it!

I would like to see the highest seed without a bye get to choose his opponent and then on to the next best...Always thought about how to reward teams on a bye week also is to let them decide before their playoff game if they wanted to use the week before when they were on a bye week score..It sucks when your team lights it up and your on a bye and the next week your team hits the wall..Just a way of rewarding the teams on a bye besides the obvious of not playing that week..