[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Did Georgia really just lose to UCF

Living the Dream

Wow, GA is awful. This QB decision making is terrible. Man you gotta feel for AJ Green. He is going pro, I guarantee it.

And whats with the barking by the fans. I realize the nickname is the Dawgs, but that is so ghey to see grown people barking like a dog.

Congrats on UCF first every bowl game. You think GA wished they would have made a move and got Muschamp, instead of letting a former GA player coaching for the arch rival FLA. Ouch....

Absolutely the most pathetic performance I have seen them put up in a while. Play calling was awful, o_line pathetic, and the entire offense should be banished to 1-AA.

This team has been regressing for YEARS under Richt. The talent level of the players is very high and that is what has accounted for Richt's wins. What an awful HC he is.

I've wanted Muschamp or Smart for a while, one is still out there. Maybe this will finally force UGA to make a move and get rid of this jack ass HC.

Absolutely the most pathetic performance I have seen them put up in a while. Play calling was awful, o_line pathetic, and the entire offense should be banished to 1-AA.

This team has been regressing for YEARS under Richt. The talent level of the players is very high and that is what has accounted for Richt's wins. What an awful HC he is.

I've wanted Muschamp or Smart for a while, one is still out there. Maybe this will finally force UGA to make a move and get rid of this jack ass HC.

I was surprised when Georgia elected to kick a FG opening drive instead of going for that 4th and inches at the 2 yd line espcially after drivingt 96 yards.

I was surprised when Georgia elected to kick a FG opening drive instead of going for that 4th and inches at the 2 yd line espcially after drivingt 96 yards.

I said the same thing while watching the game. You have to believe that your team can get a few inches when they need only a few inches. Richt showed a lack of confidence in his team and by kicking the field goal, indicated that he was playing not to lose rather than playing to win.