[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is anyone watching football today?

Jackass

i almost forgot it was even on. people with week 17 championship games will obviously watch, but for the rest of us, i can't think of a reason to tune in, outside of boredom. the only game with any real meaning at all is the Rams -Seadogs 'play-in' game and that train wreck isn't even on until tonight.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i almost forgot it was even on. people with week 17 championship games will obviously watch, but for the rest of us, i can't think of a reason to tune in, outside of boredom. the only game with any real meaning at all is the Rams -Seadogs 'play-in' game and that train wreck isn't even on until tonight.

Maybe because it is NFL football??

....are you kidding ?? This is one of the biggest weeks of the year. Most spots may be decided, but, playoff positioning is still at stake. Fantasy Football will never trump the real game for me. I'm wishing it was 1PM right now. I can't wait !!!! :wacko:

Pretty meaningful game in Green Bay today. I think it's a mistake if the Bears shut it down for the week and allow Green Bay in.

A. It's not an easy thing to shut it down, then turn back on come playoff time.

B. Don't give Aaron Rodgers a chance to beat you.

Although I think Green Bay wins in Green Bay regardless if Cutler and Co play the entire game.

just a lot of meaningless crappy games today where a lot of teams are going to mail it in. that was my point. obviously others don't agree. don't need to all get your panties in a bunch.

1. Obama

2. Bin Laden

3. Pelosi

4. Jackass

you made the Huddle list.

Why do you hate America?

Some week #17 inactive players of note (per KFFL) for those still in FF mode:

- M. Colston, P. Thomas

- LT, S. Greene, Revis

- W. Welker, D. Branch, A. Hernandez

- S. Smith (CAR)

- S. Rice, B. Favre

- D. McFadden

- Chad #85

- R. Fitzpatrick, D. Nelson, D. Jones

Edited by ts

just a lot of meaningless crappy games today where a lot of teams are going to mail it in. that was my point. obviously others don't agree. don't need to all get your panties in a bunch.

Oh my. Son, please... please tell me you are joking? :wacko:

I don't think you will ever live this one down.

Please answer the door, Puddy is there to take away your man card.

....are you kidding ?? This is one of the biggest weeks of the year. Most spots may be decided, but, playoff positioning is still at stake. Fantasy Football will never trump the real game for me. I'm wishing it was 1PM right now. I can't wait !!!! :rofl:

This

:tup::wacko::lol::rofl: