[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is anyone watching football today?

Jackass

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just a lot of meaningless crappy games today where a lot of teams are going to mail it in. that was my point. obviously others don't agree. don't need to all get your panties in a bunch.

Hey, you asked the nonsensical question. You're the one who shouldn't be getting his panties in a bunch when you get these answers.

Aside from games with playoff implications - of which there are several - even the games with teams only playing out the string may be showcasing some 2nd and 3rd stringers who FFers ought to be watching for indicators for next year and future years as to their potential. And that's all completely aside from simply loving the game for what it is.

Hey, you asked the nonsensical question. You're the one who shouldn't be getting his panties in a bunch when you get these answers.

Aside from games with playoff implications - of which there are several - even the games with teams only playing out the string may be showcasing some 2nd and 3rd stringers who FFers ought to be watching for indicators for next year and future years as to their potential. And that's all completely aside from simply loving the game for what it is.

Agree.

Plus, for some fans, it's the last chance to see their teams this year.

Agree.

Plus, for some fans, it's the last chance to see their teams this year.

...but, not for you this year. Congrats on your Chiefs season. :lol::tup:

cuz they already won the Superbowl? :wacko:

CD said that is was the last chance for some teams to see their team this year.

I commented that does't apply to Chiefs fans this year. It has been a long time since the Chiefs made the playoffs, so, I was congratulating him.

That is when you came in rolling your eyes. I was congratulating his team for making the playoffs after a long layoff.

Edited by Menudo

i almost forgot it was even on. people with week 17 championship games will obviously watch, but for the rest of us, i can't think of a reason to tune in, outside of boredom. the only game with any real meaning at all is the Rams -Seadogs 'play-in' game and that train wreck isn't even on until tonight.

I have not posted much this year but feel the need to break that trend and call you a hugh dewsh. What are you watching, Glee? Based on your post you're a fantasy football fan, not a football fan :wacko:

Edited by Big Ernie McCracken

I would never miss a Chiefs and Raiders game.

Apparently the Chiefs do not share your thoughts today. :wacko:

Is it that time of the month Menudo? I suggest you find solace in some lavender bath salt chill the F out.

Yes, I'm very upset . I spent the day sulking and whining. I couldn't even watch football today, as I was so hurt by your post. :wacko:

you're not kiddin, and if I had forgotten about today's I would be sick to my stomach having missed it.

Didnt say I always watched em win. :tup:

I'm just as sick to my stomach having watched it. :wacko:

+1

But congrats to Raiders fans for running the division. Really something to build on.