[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cowboys Promote Garrett to HC

Whiskey Pimp

Not really excited if this is where the Cowboys are headed. Seems like they have nothing to lose by exploring other options at HC like Cowher (unlikely), Gruden or maybe Fisher if he becomes available...but if they lock into Garrett now (is Garrett in danger of being gobbled up by anyone else?)...who knows what they may be passing up. SF did the same stupid thing a few years ago when they locked into Singletary....just a few days after that decision the likes of Shanahan and Holmgren became available but they had already made their "beds"...or crapped it as the case may be. :wacko:

Smacks of JJ simply keeping a"Yes" man around (younger one than Wade but a "Yes" man just the same).

KO'd

+1

tho they claim to have done that.

I find it very funny that MIN is being required to open the HC job up to interviews despite the fact that the guy that they want is black.

NFL Redzone guy said that Frazier has the job and the interim tag is being removed.

Pretty sure they "interviewed" the wide receivers coach or somebody similar.

Yes, Ray Sherman.

I was not excited when I heard this news. I agree with KO, it seems to be JJ hiring someone that will just tow the line and coach the team while JJ still runs the operations.