[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rams or Seahawks....Who Could.....

Guest mrbass

Guest mrbass

Who would have the best chance at a upset next week against the Saints.

Who do you think has the best chance of pulling of a cap to a CRAZY YEAR by advancing into the playoffs and causing some problems?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am sorry but i just can not stomache that a 7-9 team will not only make the playoffs but host a playoff game not much better if its rams at 8-8... for the sanctity of football , i hope the saints beat either by 4 td's next week regardless

Edited by isleseeya

Guest mrbass
i am sorry but i just can not stomache that a 7-9 team will not only make the playoffs but host a playoff game not much better if its rams at 8-8... for the sanctity of football , i hope the saints beat either by 4 td's next week regardless

You keep hearing how hard it is to win your division, well I guess that's true. But it sucks when you have teams like the Giants and Tampa Bay that will get to watch next week as one of these teams will probably be tore apart.

What will the ratings be like for the Rams/Seahawks vs Saints game next week?

You keep hearing how hard it is to win your division, well I guess that's true. But it sucks when you have teams like the Giants and Tampa Bay that will get to watch next week as one of these teams will probably be tore apart.

Depends on how many people watch the game.

i'll be honest ...I am a huge giants fan but they failed when they were tested ..bucs also losing to lions at home a few weeks back stubbed toe at wrong time

its not seahawks or rams fault that they can make playoffs with losing record , its just tough to watch as a football fan ( not just a giants fan )

as for ratings , they will be good / decent at least because saints have a pretty solid following especially as defending sb champs