[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Value Targets for 2011

keggerz

Here's some.

Sam Bradford

Mario Manningham

Jahvid Best

Ryan Torain

Kellen Winslow

Davone Bess

James Jones

Anthony Armstrong

Jacoby Ford

I am going with James Jones, too, or whoever is gonna replace Driver b/c Driver is spent IMO. I am also considering that Jones could be had in the 2nd half of your fantasy draft (later rounds). If Orton could land starting somewhere say Arizona or Tennessee, he could be nice.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WR: Kenny Britt: Probably still have to take him in the first 24-30 of WRs, maybe even sooner but I can see him making the leap like Nicks did (prior to getting injured) this year. Almost went with Santonio Holmes who over the Jets last 8 games ranked 11th among WRs in fantasy points scored.

Am I reading this wrong? Do you mean overall picks 24-30, or WR picks 24-30?? Britt will be taken as a top 10 WR next season in just about every draft..

Shonn Greene

Everyone who drafted him this year hates him. And as impressive as LT was at the beginning of this year, I can't see him topping 200 carries again next year.

I see Shonn Greene as another high bust again next season - just like he was this season..

Edited by Shorttynaz

Am I reading this wrong? Do you mean overall picks 24-30, or WR picks 24-30?? Britt will be taken as a top 10 WR next season in just about every draft..

Idk about top 10 WR....

Roddy White

Brandon Lloyd

Reggie Wayne

Dwayne Bowe

Greg Jennings

Calvin Johnson

Hakeem Nicks

Mike Wallace

Andre Johnson

Larry Fitzgerald

Do u see Brit going ahead of any of these guys???

Also Steve Johnson is a top 20 WR and definatly could be a nice little sleeper

1 per position

QB: Josh Freeman: I really like what the kid has shown. He should be able to be drafted late and should provide nice returns.

I also like Freeman and actually think he will make a run for a top 5 slot. Not being a power house player, just consistent and with some moves on the O line and Blount getting some NFL experience, I could see him being more consistent with 2 TD games and start venturing more into the 3 and 4 TD games.

Another to look at is Tebow. He will get his chance to be an NFL starter and we need to see what happens to Orton in Denver but if Tebow gets the start, you could see 200+ yards in the air and 75+ yards on the ground with 2 to 3+ TD's a game out of this kid..

RB: Don't really like any RBs this early because their value will quickly shoot up during camps at the slightest of news...But I would look at guys that were banged up a bit but still produced when they got the chance...if you want a name of a guy not injured I will go with LeGarrette Blount

I also like Blount but another that should be fairly cheap in next years draft (redrafts I'm talking about) will be Lynch. I think he will become more of a intricate piece of Carrols system and ends up being a stud. Especially if they end up going after a rookie QB come next year which I suspect will happen.

WR: Kenny Britt: Probably still have to take him in the first 24-30 of WRs, maybe even sooner but I can see him making the leap like Nicks did (prior to getting injured) this year. Almost went with Santonio Holmes who over the Jets last 8 games ranked 11th among WRs in fantasy points scored.

Decker didn't do crap this year so he's NO where on anyone’s radar unless your in a dynasty league, however, I REALLY like this kid, especially if Tebow does become the starter. Decker will end up being Tebows outlet receiver.

TE: On the fence here...want to say Brandon Pettigrew but think he could come off the board fairly early so I will go with Jared Cook: He earned extra playing time the final 3 weeks and was just 7 yards shy of being top 5 over that time...the main questions will be what happens to fisher and what about the QB position...Also, tough to go with 2 Titans on the list but it is what it is.

I've been on the Pettigrew band wagon ever since Detroit drafted him. After a solid year this year and hopefully a QB the might be able to remain healthy so they can get a good repour, this kid could have huge, WR numbers. I also think Carlson will be cheap and he will some day break out, at least I think. Most said he would break out this year but I just could not see it with Hass. I think Hass is replaced with a rookie and Carlson finally has his break out game.

DL: Carlos Dunlap: over the final 6 weeks of the season only 7 DL scored more fantasy points than he did and of all the DLs that played in all 6 games only 8 scored in double digits and he was the 8th of that bunch with 10.08....oh and he had 8.5 sacks in those 6 games too...he should be able to be had VERY much later than other DLs.

LB: Daryl Washington (ARZ) he won't be cheap in dynasty leagues but in redraft leagues you should be able to get him well after the first 30 LBs are off the board and he could very well end up top 15ish. Yes, that is pretty bullish but that also accounts for me thinking the Cardinals are in for anther long season offensively next year.

CB: Richard Marshall: Most probably think he had a bad year but he still had the 5th most solos of any CB in the league with 75...for the year he finished ranked 11th among CBs with 188 fantasy points...that puts him about 1 assist a game from being right there as a top 5 CB....another to keep an eye on will be Joe Haden...could easily be a top 5-10 CB next year....he was top 5 over the last 5 weeks and that was with a 2pt game in there too.

S: Dwan Landry: Quietly racked up 86 solo tackles, 3rd most among all safeties...Honorable mention to Eric Berry who could take a hugh step forward next.

I'm just getting into IDO so don't feel knowledgeable to comment, yet.

Idk about top 10 WR....

Roddy White

Brandon Lloyd

Reggie Wayne

Dwayne Bowe

Greg Jennings

Calvin Johnson

Hakeem Nicks

Mike Wallace

Andre Johnson

Larry Fitzgerald

Do u see Brit going ahead of any of these guys???

Also Steve Johnson is a top 20 WR and definatly could be a nice little sleeper

Fitzgerald - If they don't get a real QB here

Lloyd - Especially if Tebow is gonna be the starter

Wayne/Jennings - some will say I'm on the kool aid, but there's too many options for his QB to throw to. I'm not saying neither aren't worthy of top 10 spots, but at that price neither will be on my roster anytime soon!

Wallace - I think Britt is on the same page as Wallace, probably at the top of the page, one spot ahead of Wallace..

Edited by Shorttynaz

I also like Freeman and actually think he will make a run for a top 5 slot. Not being a power house player, just consistent and with some moves on the O line and Blount getting some NFL experience, I could see him being more consistent with 2 TD games and start venturing more into the 3 and 4 TD games.

I'm seeing a decent amount of love for freeman and i honestly just don't see it. I actually own him in a dynasty league but have conservative expectations. I think he's a good player but his #'s were inflated due to one of the easiest schedules possible. I don't exactly see TB opening up their offense anytime either. To say he has a chance to make a run at top 5 is pure insanity.