[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2011 Playoff Predictions

Menudo

I'm surprised to hear you say that. What scares you about the Ravens? Flacco has proven to be mediocre at best and their defense, especially the pass defense, is nothing what it used to be. This is a very winnable game for the Chiefs, IMO. The Chiefs proved this season that they are scrappy and therefore can win any game. I wouldn't count em out and they definitely will keep it close.

Are you going to the game?

It's not so much what scares me about the Ravens as what scares me about the Chiefs. They have just been so inconsistent this year. They have never really looked "great" except for the Titans game and for a half against Jacksonville. I've watched every minute of every game, and it's been a battle, even against the soft schedule they have had.

I would love to go to the game, but with three little children, just can't afford to go.

It's not so much what scares me about the Ravens as what scares me about the Chiefs. They have just been so inconsistent this year. They have never really looked "great" except for the Titans game and for a half against Jacksonville. I've watched every minute of every game, and it's been a battle, even against the soft schedule they have had.

Hats off to the Chiefs, always had a soft spot for them (my brother is a long-time Chiefs fan) but the Ravens did play a tougher schedule. I like a lot of what the Chiefs bring to the table but I think the disparity of SOS will be telling. The Ravens are also more of a veteran crew with a good bit of playoff experience and I think this will be a major factor as well.

Wildcard Weekend

AFC

#3 Colts over #6 Jets

#5 Ravens over #4 Chiefs

NFC

#6 Packers over #3 Eagles

#4 Seahawks over #5 Saints

Divisional Weekend

AFC

#5 Ravens over #1 Patriots

#2 Steelers over #3 Colts

NFC