[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cut it out ,, quit it ,, stop it even !

MustOfBeenDrunk

Report: Favre facing sexual harassment suits

Brett Favre - QB - MIN - Jan. 3 - 5:55 p.m. ET

ABC News reports that two women are suing Brett Favre for sexual harassment after he made lewd passes at them while they were massage therapists for the Jets.

Christina Scavo and Shannon O'Toole filed suit Monday in the Supreme Court of New York. The suits allege that Favre text messaged another woman to "get together" with Scavo for Favre's pleasure. Scavo also alleges that Favre treated her like "a hanging slab of meat," asking for "a three-way" with the women. Scavo's husband reportedly called Favre demanding an apology. Scavo and O'Toole say they were never offered work by the Jets again.

Source: ABC News

ABC News reports that two women are suing Brett Favre for sexual harassment after he made lewd passes at them while they were massage therapists for the Jets.

Christina Scavo and Shannon O'Toole filed suit Monday in the Supreme Court of New York. The suits allege that Favre text messaged another woman to "get together" with Scavo for Favre's pleasure. Scavo also alleges that Favre treated her like "a hanging slab of meat," asking for "a three-way" with the women. Scavo's husband reportedly called Favre demanding an apology. Scavo and O'Toole say they were never offered work by the Jets again.

Gee I wonder why. :wacko:

The joke is that our legal system would even waste its precious time with a couple of likely gold-digging whores looking for a quick buck vs just tossing them out on their silicon hooters. Get back to us when you have something legit to whine about. FYI a text message hardly counts.

I'm sick of Favre as anyone but these losers are as bad if not worse.

The joke is that our legal system would even waste its precious time with a couple of likely gold-digging whores looking for a quick buck vs just tossing them out on their silicon hooters. Get back to us when you have something legit to whine about. FYI a text message hardly counts.

Remember the good old days when women just said "No" to a request instead of suing?

Agree 100%. Add the media to the part about being a joke. Really getting tired of it all-and who really cares? :tup:

Remember the good old days when women just said "No" to a request instead of suing?

Remember when brain-dead, gold digging, emotional train wreck whores were rare? And most people actually considered them disgusting?

And yes the media (esp sports media) is pathetic as well, good point.

:wacko: did ya come up with that one on yer own, we need to start a thread like that

Here it is Somebody said it in there

edit to add itsnotatooma said it

Edited by whomper

The Jenn Sterger fiasco revealed that New Jersey has a 2 year statue of limitations on sexual harassment lawsuits. Favre played his last game 12-28 for the Jets. They allege that the incidence happened during training camp and in the locker room and I'm guessing that wasn't towards the end of the season if they weren't hired back. I wonder if they are going to run into statute of limitations issues.

Thank God you're here to defend a scumbag pig like Favre. Did he send you pics of himself too?

If these women hadn't apparently suffered the loss of income by not being hired back after the incident, it wouldn't even be in the ballpark of harrassment.

The Jenn Sterger fiasco revealed that New Jersey has a 2 year statue of limitations on sexual harassment lawsuits. Favre played his last game 12-28 for the Jets. They allege that the incidence happened during training camp and in the locker room and I'm guessing that wasn't towards the end of the season if they weren't hired back. I wonder if they are going to run into statute of limitations issues.

It is Statue not Statute.

Kramer