[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thanks Huddle & Huddlers!

staniels12

Plus 5 titles in my 16 team IDP local. I don't take every word as gospel, but DMD, 2V, JUM and the crew don't let anything slip through the cracks, that's for sure. And the Huddlers make this the best message board on the Interweb (stole that from Die Antwoord - check 'em out!). Best of luck to all in 2011!

Congrats :lol:

Plus 5 titles in my 16 team IDP local. I don't take every word as gospel, but DMD, 2V, JUM and the crew don't let anything slip through the cracks, that's for sure. And the Huddlers make this the best message board on the Interweb (stole that from Die Antwoord - check 'em out!). Best of luck to all in 2011!

:tup:

j/k :wacko:

Congrats :lol:

:tup:

My bad Keggerz! How could I leave you out of the props line?!? And we started out back in 1992 in my first apartment without even planning on going IDP (we had NO idea what we were doing, but we realllllly wanted to try this "Rotisserie Football" thing), but then somebody called out "Reggie White" halfway through the draft. The other 7 of us just looked around at each other and finally said "what the f, I guess we're gonna do defensive guys too!" And that started the first "run" on a position we had ever seen, as everybody scrambled to get the big names on defense. I was THRILLED to score Cortez Kennedy after all the other sack guys had been scooped up. Of course it never even crossed our minds that mayyyyybe we shoulda grabbed the LBs first because tackle points would be more valuable. Ignorance was bliss, lemme tell ya! Good times.

j/k :wacko: