[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Saints/Seahawks

Chief Dick

Aww, Rajn, I got nothin but love for you. Thus the :tup: I don't know I'd count out Atlanta. They can run on anyone and they've started playing real D the second half of the season. It's not out of the question, even though your hatred for a division rival makes you say it is. They are probably the most complete team in the NFC. :wacko:

This is the last I'll say on this other than to give the Seahawks fans the props they deserve.

I came in here just to give props to the better team, admit that our defense sucked and say that I would be pulling for them through the rest of the post season. Then I get taunted by you and insulted by shortynaz. All I said was that Atlanta would not win a Superbowl title and to be perfectly honest I didn't think the Saints could beat at least two of the AFC teams that are in the playoffs. It's no secret I have no love for the Falcons, but that has nothing to do with the way I think the playoffs will play out. We may have lost, but I'm still very proud of my team. If you think it makes me a sore loser for standing up for myself and my team then so be it.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww, Rajn, I got nothin but love for you. Thus the :tup: I don't know I'd count out Atlanta. They can run on anyone and they've started playing real D the second half of the season. It's not out of the question, even though your hatred for a division rival makes you say it is. They are probably the most complete team in the NFC. :wacko:

I just don't think they will hold up vs the Eagles or Packers and most of all I don't give them a chance against the Patriots or Ravens. Pretty much my same thoughts on the Saints, but I've been wrong. :lol:

I just don't think they will hold up vs the Eagles or Packers and most of all I don't give them a chance against the Patriots or Ravens. Pretty much my same thoughts on the Saints, but I've been wrong. :tup:

See, the Steelers keep getting disrespected by everyone...................... :wacko:

Crazy that in 2 weeks Seattle went from a top 10 draft pick to 25 or worse.

A lot of Hawk fans were saying it would be better to lose the NFC West because of 2011 draft position and the inevitable embarrassment in round 1 of the playoffs. But as my buddy after the game said: "Draft position can suck it and the national media can eat a bag of d*cks."

A lot of Hawk fans were saying it would be better to lose the NFC West because of 2011 draft position and the inevitable embarrassment in round 1 of the playoffs. But as my buddy after the game said: "Draft position can suck it and the national media can eat a bag of d*cks."

Yep. Last time I checked they don't give any Lombardi trophies out at the draft. Always better to win and keep playing.

See, the Steelers keep getting disrespected by everyone...................... :wacko:

I don't see it. Steelers and the Patriots are not only the 2 best teams in the AFC, but the NFL. Just about everything I've read yesterday and today, most analysts are picking them to make the AFC title game. It's gonna be a Stee's v Pats AFC championship. I don't see how that's being disrespected?

I don't see it. Steelers and the Patriots are not only the 2 best teams in the AFC, but the NFL. Just about everything I've read yesterday and today, most analysts are picking them to make the AFC title game. It's gonna be a Stee's v Pats AFC championship. I don't see how that's being disrespected?

It was a jab at a Saints fan. The Saints fans have been talking about being disrespected, so, when he said that he feared the Ravens & Pats, I decided to take a jab at him.