[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Article on Patriots...

bostonsoxandy

NO WAY will the Eagles make the Superbowl...

Well considering who is left...the Seahawks have no shot. The Bears aren't consistent enough (when Jay Cutler is leading your team, just no.). The Falcons are too conservative to go all the way (see Saints-Falcons MNF game, looked like they were coached by Marty Scottemheir). The Packers have had too many injuries and although they have dealed with them it'll be a good game between them and the Eagles, I expect the Eagles to win but this game will probably be the hardest for the Eagles...If the Eagles win they play the Bears and that *should* go in the Eagles favor, and from there they *should* face the Falcons unless the Seahakws win, and if they do win (SEA) then BAM the Eagles are in teh SB. If it's the falcons, it'll be a tough game but I like the Eagles this year..I dont think thats a "NO WAY" situation...

Ahem, IF the Eagles win tonight and therefore play the Bears. The Bears *should* win that game. Vick can't play when the elements are extreme (ie... cold, snowy, icy). I have a hunch it will be cold and snowy up here next weekend. Sure I'm a Bear homer but I always call it straight and I usually lean pessimistic. Bottom line, Bears will be in the conference championship game regardless if we play the Iggles or the Hawks.

Ahem, IF the Eagles win tonight and therefore play the Bears. The Bears *should* win that game. Vick can't play when the elements are extreme (ie... cold, snowy, icy). I have a hunch it will be cold and snowy up here next weekend. Sure I'm a Bear homer but I always call it straight and I usually lean pessimistic. Bottom line, Bears will be in the conference championship game regardless if we play the Iggles or the Hawks.

Vick sure had a good playoff game at Lambeau a few years ago.

Vick sure had a good playoff game at Lambeau a few years ago.

True but he played terribly here in Chicago back in 03 or 04 - it was a cold and windy night. Plus it seems the Bears have the Eagles' number in recent years. I'm just confident that the Bears will win next week regardless of opponent.

True but he played terribly here in Chicago back in 03 or 04 - it was a cold and windy night. Plus it seems the Bears have the Eagles' number in recent years. I'm just confident that the Bears will win next week regardless of opponent.

The Eagles are a different team this year then in the past since Vick leads them....and the one match-up between the two teams although the Beras did win they won only by 5. And since you make it seem like Vick is what's going to hurt the Eagles, he threw for 333 yards and 2 TD's, Cutler threw 247 yards and 4 TD's and 0 INT"s. I don't think Cutler will get anywhere nears those numbers, 5 games this year with 0 interceptions, so chances are he throws some picks. I think that should be enough for the eagles to win

The Eagles are a different team this year then in the past since Vick leads them....and the one match-up between the two teams although the Beras did win they won only by 5. And since you make it seem like Vick is what's going to hurt the Eagles, he threw for 333 yards and 2 TD's, Cutler threw 247 yards and 4 TD's and 0 INT"s. I don't think Cutler will get anywhere nears those numbers, 5 games this year with 0 interceptions, so chances are he throws some picks. I think that should be enough for the eagles to win

A blitzing Packer defense will force Vick into a few picks. You like to throw up stats: In Vicks last 5 games, he has served up 6 picks. It's no coincidence that teams were blitzing 50% of the time in those games. And the last time I checked, the Packers were a pretty good blitzing team. Just say'n. Green Bay wins this one easily.

Green Bay wins this one easily.

i wouldnt call what i just saw an easy win for green bay...considering if vick doesnt throw that stupid pass instead of simply clocking the ball (it was 1st and 10?!?!) and set up a play i think they would have scored...

i wouldnt call what i just saw an easy win for green bay...considering if vick doesnt throw that stupid pass instead of simply clocking the ball (it was 1st and 10?!?!) and set up a play i think they would have scored...

had nothing to do with not clocking it. he just threw a bad pass.

Well considering who is left...the Seahawks have no shot. The Bears aren't consistent enough (when Jay Cutler is leading your team, just no.). The Falcons are too conservative to go all the way (see Saints-Falcons MNF game, looked like they were coached by Marty Scottemheir). The Packers have had too many injuries and although they have dealed with them it'll be a good game between them and the Eagles, I expect the Eagles to win but this game will probably be the hardest for the Eagles...If the Eagles win they play the Bears and that *should* go in the Eagles favor, and from there they *should* face the Falcons unless the Seahakws win, and if they do win (SEA) then BAM the Eagles are in teh SB. If it's the falcons, it'll be a tough game but I like the Eagles this year..I dont think thats a "NO WAY" situation...

:wacko:

As I said a day before the game, NO WAY the Eagles win the Superbowl.. Maybe I'm in the wrong profession, or maybe you should look for a new one - or better yet, stick to baseball..

Edited by Shorttynaz