[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sunday Wildcard Games

Ed Hoyle

Today's games proved to have some upsets with the Seahawks and Jets winning.

I think KC keeps the trend going.

But, I think GB can win with tough D and no ST Bonehead plays. If Vick is hurt they could contain him.

But, if by chance they lose I hope GB fans don't use the excuse of no running game or season injuries. The WI State Journal already ran an article stating the Pack is playing well despite 15 key injuries this year. It IS true, but it sounded like posturing for an excuse if they lose. (Look at what NE is doing with BGE and Woody, as well as 19 different players on DST.)

My prediction:

KC 27 - BAL 24

GB 31 - PHI 27 (If ST blows up for GB switch those numbers.)

I'm not sure why everybody thinks Green Bay winning is an upset.

I think the Packers are the strongest team in the NFC right now....Eagles are maybe 2nd unless someone wants to say Atlanta and/or Chicago...I won't argue (Eagles are 1-2 among the three of them)

I think the Packers are the strongest team in the NFC right now....Eagles are maybe 2nd unless someone wants to say Atlanta and/or Chicago...I won't argue (Eagles are 1-2 among the three of them)

I think the winner of this game is going to be playing in Dallas. Given where Philly is right now on offense if Vick is 100% I think only Green Bay in the NFC can stop them. I've also thought that Rodgers/Vick were the two best QB's out of the NFC this year.

I think the Packers are the strongest team in the NFC right now...

Lower seed, on the road, 14 players on IR from the start of the season, no running game, shaky OL....THAT is why GB would be an upset.

They've got warts. Gotta go with Atl as the strongest team - healthy, solid in all aspect, as of right now they're two wins away from the SB with both games at home.

Today's games proved to have some upsets with the Seahawks and Jets winning.

I think KC keeps the trend going.

But, I think GB can win with tough D and no ST Bonehead plays. If Vick is hurt they could contain him.

But, if by chance they lose I hope GB fans don't use the excuse of no running game or season injuries. The WI State Journal already ran an article stating the Pack is playing well despite 15 key injuries this year. It IS true, but it sounded like posturing for an excuse if they lose. (Look at what NE is doing with BGE and Woody, as well as 19 different players on DST.)

My prediction:

KC 27 - BAL 24

GB 31 - PHI 27 (If ST blows up for GB switch those numbers.)

From your lips to Gods ears.

:fingers crossed:

I think ATL and GB are the strongest teams in the NFC.

The Bears have a good D, but the offense is too sporadic. They need WR badly.

As for GB, their D is great, but the offense too inconsistent....45 points one week vs. NYG and 10 vs. CHI the next. Something has to give.

PHI could be scary good, but the past two weeks have shown they have weakness.

Right now, it appears the road to the SB will go through ATL to be in Dallas.

As for the AFC, PITT and NE seem to be the elite right now. As much as I think Rex Ryan is a tool, I'd like to see the Jets upset Belicheck next weekend, but NE is playing very well with some no-names that have taken the place of injured players, etc.

Good Luck to all teams today.

PHI could be scary good, but the past two weeks have shown they have weakness.

:tup:

What was their weakness last week? That their second and third stringers couldn't hold 4th quarter lead against Dallas' starters?

And while the Vikes loss stung, it was a strange game in terms of the delay throwing them off their normal schedule, and coming on the heels of two huge divisional wins over the Cowboys and Giants. Just a let-down game...though it should not have happened.

Full 10 days rest, at home....they take care of business today. :wacko: