[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ravens/Chiefs

Chief Dick

Woke up to snow on the ground, maybe 2 inches. And it's cold. Supposed to be in the low 30's today, but I doubt it. There are possible snow showers during the game.

What does this mean? :wacko:

This morning I feel like I have the game hangover already. I know the Ravens have the better team. You all know it. The world knows it. God knows it. I suppose the Chiefs have a chance. But unfortunately I see the Chiefs disappearing like your wee-wee when you jump into an ice cold swimming pool.

Good luck Ravens, as I wallow in self pity the rest of the day. On the bright side, I've stepped up my game in 2011. I have long neck Bud Lights instead of Busch Light cans. :tup:

Edited by Chief Dick

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All I know is that I am going to be watching the game from inside Arrowhead!

:wacko:

Got a last minute invite at 7pm last night. :tup:

PS -- I woke up to a fine dusting in my part of KC.

Nice. Have fun.

And I did your message about lunch last week. Busy week. We'll have to try and touch base this week.

Rest assured CD, we here on the left coast are rootin' for ya. :lol:

The people next door are still in shock over their Seahawks.... no reason you can't join them with your Chiefs. :wacko:

My only fear is that Seattle used up all the good upset mojo yesterday. :tup:

In all honesty, the Chiefs CAN win this game. They are being built exactly for this time of year. And I think the matchup is such that they do have a chance. The Ravens are just so battle tested and experienced this time of year, and they are going to show the Chiefs what that experience means.

I just think the youth and inexperience will be the downfall of them.

I think that as long as the Chiefs keep the score close they have a chance. If the Ravens get to far ahead I dont think that the Chiefs will be able to come back.

I feel terrible for Ed Reed too. To lose a brother like that has got to be horrible. Putting a thought out there for him.

Save the pants for next week against PITT!! Control Rice today and great things will happen, it should be a great game. Would love to see McCluster get some touches at unexpected times today to break off some big chunks of yardage.

Run D and Special Teams will win this game.

Good Luck!

In SPIT, I started players I thought wouldn't be around for the next round. So far, they are all still there (which means, of course, they aren't available to me any more). This should be good news for KC and the Eagles - I have Vick, Jackson Bowe and Charles going today.

I think that as long as the Chiefs keep the score close they have a chance. If the Ravens get to far ahead I dont think that the Chiefs will be able to come back.

I feel terrible for Ed Reed too. To lose a brother like that has got to be horrible. Putting a thought out there for him.

Chiefs win this game. Baltimore will be at a loss to explain their post season letdowns.