[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ravens/Chiefs

Chief Dick

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Charles seems to have some fresh legs & a nice burst for this time of the season ... TJ's contribution for the year could be over, maybe he can take most of the remainder of the season off?

J.Charles up the middle for 41 yards, TOUCHDOWN.

Charles seems to have some fresh legs & a nice burst for this time of the season ... TJ's contribution for the year could be over, maybe he can take most of the remainder of the season off?

J.Charles up the middle for 41 yards, TOUCHDOWN.

Dude this rotation got them there they ain't abadoning it now. Charle may get majority but jones will get some too.

...Charle may get majority but jones will get some too.

TJ will no doubt get carries ... and it will be a moot point if KCC does not win today & advance ... but if they do, I'd be surprised if the division of carries will be 52% Jones, 48% Charles like during the regular season. TJ has done his work in helping to keep Charles fresh for the post-season, so I'd hope for KCC fans' sake that now is the time for Charles to assume the lion's share of the rushing duties (like maybe 65-35 or at least 60-40), not just a reversal of the regular season's split.

Those are hugh suites judging by the number of seats in front of each.

In Pittsburgh, there is a club level that has a HUGH enclosed area with concessions, bars, tables, big-screen TV's, etc. The ammenities are great, but, I get annoyed by the fans when I sit there. If the weather isn't perfect, they go inside and watch the game on the TV's. I can't imagine paying that much money for my tickets and then sitting inside and watching it on t.v.

In Pittsburgh, there is a club level that has a HUGH enclosed area with concessions, bars, tables, big-screen TV's, etc. The ammenities are great, but, I get annoyed by the fans when I sit there. If the weather isn't perfect, they go inside and watch the game on the TV's. I can't imagine paying that much money for my tickets and then sitting inside and watching it on t.v.

Completely agree.