[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Restaurant Gift Cards are great

nuke'em ttg

Got one for Texas Roadhouse and goin there tonight before i take my daughter brack to College and the Crapateria tomorrow. Their ribs any good? or do i stick with steak :wacko:

Det. do you sell alot of gift cards?

We're low tech and still do gift certificates. We obviously sell plenty during the holidays but also give a bunch away for charity silent auctions.

Got one for Texas Roadhouse and goin there tonight before i take my daughter brack to College and the Crapateria tomorrow. Their ribs any good? or do i stick with steak :wacko:

Det. do you sell alot of gift cards?

The ribs are the best I have ever had - Green Bay is not a rib mecca but it sure seems that everyone who has them there absolutely loves them!!!

Anyone ever have problems using a VISA gift card in a restaurant? We received a $100 card and tried to use it at a nice restaurant in Hilton Head, and they had all sorts of problems running it through. Total bill was $125 + tip. Something about not being able to process it because the tip is automatically added?

Card was fine... used it for shopping the next day, but just happy I had enough cash on hand to cover the dinner check.

Anyone ever have problems using a VISA gift card in a restaurant? We received a $100 card and tried to use it at a nice restaurant in Hilton Head, and they had all sorts of problems running it through. Total bill was $125 + tip. Something about not being able to process it because the tip is automatically added?

Card was fine... used it for shopping the next day, but just happy I had enough cash on hand to cover the dinner check.

you probably needed to tell them that you just wanted to charge $100 since that was all that was on it...there should never be a problem processing any type of Visa CC/Debit Card/Gift Card....just people that don't know how to do what needs to be done.

you probably needed to tell them that you just wanted to charge $100 since that was all that was on it...there should never be a problem processing any type of Visa CC/Debit Card/Gift Card....just people that don't know how to do what needs to be done.

+100