[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eagles vs Packers

keggerz

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right now desean jackson is getting pumped with an unGodly amount of pain killers

...or as Chris Myers described it, "something they can try".

How did Mikell not come away with that fumble? Sitting right in his gut on the ground.

he never knew it was there, he was looking everywhere except his own breadbasket. Amazing.

right now desean jackson is getting pumped with an unGodly amount of pain killers

Desean just came jogging back on to the field . He was wearing Keith Richards jersey

It won't matter Philly looks like a deer in the headlights. DJax can't make the Defense stop Rodgers Starks and company.

No he can't but for the offense to do what it needs to do it needs him...so I at least like our chances to come back from this 14 point deficit that we now face, with him versus without him :wacko:

No he can't but for the offense to do what it needs to do it needs him...so I at least like our chances to come back from this 14 point deficit that we now face, with him versus without him :wacko:

I dunno, the Eagles look awful across the board. I don't see them coming back from this at all unless Vick can step up a heck of a lot.

There you go, score quick and lets get that defense back on the field! :wacko:

You have to wonder - I do but he must be getting tested????

he is far from the only one in the NFL I worry about as I think MANY do or have done...but I also have no problem saying he is one hell of a player either.

Edited by keggerz