[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

it could happen....

i_am_the_swammi

If Seattle can beat Chicago again (which I think is very possible), and the Packers can muster up enough offense to take their match-up in Atlanta (which they almost did in their 1st meeting...Atlanta won in the last minute)....

.....then the NFC Championship game will be played in Seattle :wacko:

You're still drunk from yesterday, aren't ya? :tup:

If Seattle can beat Chicago again (which I think is very possible), and the Packers can muster up enough offense to take their match-up in Atlanta (which they almost did in their 1st meeting...Atlanta won in the last minute)....

.....then the NFC Championship game will be played in Seattle :wacko:

I know Chicago won't lack confidence from the pathetic showing they had against the HeeHawks this year...that loss helped turn their season around as Martz was told to stop the nonsense after that one.

It could happen? Yes it could.

I think we will see the Bears hosting the NFC Championship!! :wacko:

I know Chicago won't lack confidence from the pathetic showing they had against the HeeHawks this year...that loss helped turn their season around as Martz was told to stop the nonsense after that one.

It could happen? Yes it could.

I think we will see the Bears hosting the NFC Championship!! :wacko:

I think that's more wishful thinking than anything else. The Falcons and Matty Ice are near unbeatable at home.

If Philly had a real QB and a kicker who's head was on straight, they woulda beat the Pack - and IMO Atlanta is WAY better than Philly..

Edited by Shorttynaz

I think that's more wishful thinking than anything else. The Falcons and Matty Ice are near unbeatable at home.

If Philly had a real QB and a kicker who's head was on straight, they woulda beat the Pack - and IMO Atlanta is WAY better than Philly..

The operative word is "nearly". The Pack is equal to or better than Atlanta-IMHO. We'll see!!!!

I think a lot of people, myself included, forgot about how insane it is to play in Seattle when most of us wrote them off against the Saints. I give them props for the win. I dont see them pulling it off in soldier field though

I think a lot of people, myself included, forgot about how insane it is to play in Seattle when most of us wrote them off against the Saints. I give them props for the win. I dont see them pulling it off in soldier field though

If they can get to Cutler they have a very good chance to win this game.

No way the Packers beat Atlanta.

Pats roll the Jets, and the The only 6 time Super Bowl Winners and YOUR DADDY squeek by the Ravens in the game of the week.

ETA: I'll take the Seahawks, Falcons, Pats and the The only 6 time Super Bowl Winners and YOUR DADDY .

Edited by Hugh 0ne

As a Bears fan Seattle does worry me especially with our offensive line Clemmons and Brock might have Cutler killed before the end of the 1st. The way I look at it the game earlier this year against Seattle the Bears couldn't have played any worse if they had tried to and some how managed to keep the game to 3 points if they aim up this week I think they will win a close game.

The key to a Bears win is hitting Hasselbeck early and often they have to pressure him make him make mistakes because if he sits in the pocket with no pressure we'll be sitting at home next week wondering what could have been.

I have thought all along that all of the NFC playoff teams were very closely matched with whoever was able to take advantage of their chances on the day likely to win the games so far that has stood true and I expect it to continue next week.

I made a semi-drunk bet with my best friend on Saturday night after the Seahawks won. He bet me $10 that the Seahawks would make the Super Bowl, but only if I gave him 20-1 odds. Seems like a gimme $10 for me. But I'm out $200 if the Seahawks do make the SB, and the scenario of GB beating ATL and Seattle winning would have me pretty nervous for the NFC Championship.

If the bears play a man defense put pressure on Hasselbeck and make Seattle receivers win one on one match ups. I don't think the offense will be able to put up much points. These wide receivers and offensive line haven't showed anything all season, But then again if the line plays like they did last week who knows what might happen. If the Bears play a zone defense, Hasselbeck will pick them apart.

Either way Seattle has nothing to lose, they got confidence from the rams game, the saints game, and the fact they already beat the bears. They might have that cant be stopped attitude and mindset needed to play Championship football. Good luck Seahawks. You have made me a happy man this Season.

This is the type of underdog story i think people can rally behind. if your team isnt in the playoffs anymore, why not root for the underdog? Who wants to see a Steelers Seahawks rematch? Hasselbeck has some unfinished business to get done.

Edited by Seahawk37

Anythings possible.

Unfortunately I get the feeling we see the Seahawks take a loss in Chicago (and possibly by their 15 point normal losing deficit). But i'll be pulling for them as everyone likes a good underdog.

I also think the Packers take down Atlanta and we see the NFCCG @ Chicago with an NFC North matchup.

Edited by myhousekey

False. It wasn't CLOSE to a 4.3. :wacko:

Chicago rolls, the Seahawks come off the emotional win. I like the Pack's chances against Atlanta as well.

My SB prediction:

Bears 46

Patriots 10

:tup:

Homerism at its finest and I love that you display it so openly.

But wait, some poster here said that run wasn't a big deal? :lol:

Even though all the NFL shows were rating it one of the greatest playoff runs of all time, this poster was adamant that it was nothing special? :tup:

that run was so beastly that when Lynch stiff armed/tossed Porter away like a rag doll that it knocked the cap crooked in your avatar :wacko: