[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The (2) MVP's from Wild-card weekend IMO

MustOfBeenDrunk

From the AFC I have to give it to Heap

He set a franchise playoff record with 10 receptions & was a big part of 3rd down conversions and made the Chiefs zone def. look non existent

From the NFC it's a little more difficult for me so I will go with a guy that very little was known going into last nights game ,, Starks

He carried the ball 23 times for 123 yards plus 2 rec.

He gave GB's offense the needed balance to pull off the victory

Who from the 4 winning teams this weekend would you give it to ?

FYI - in the NFC my runner up would be Hasselbeck with his (4) TD passes but only for the reason that I had predicted him throwing only (1) last week

I gotta go with Hass for me NFC vote...he single-handedly won that game for SEA. While Starks was great for GB, his 23 carries kept the ball out of Rodgers hands. For those of us that know all to well the handicap that is the Eagles secondary, the best thing that could have happened to us was that Rodgers wasn't throwing a bunch. And much of his success came because the Eagles were indeed playing the pass, and dropping LBs into coverage. If he got decent blocking up front, and got through the first hole, there were few times a LB was waiting.

For the AFC, I'm going Revis. He completely shut-down Wayne, and took away a big chunk of what makes the Colts go. Their passing game became one-dimensional in throwing the ball to Garcon, which while successful on one big play, wasn't enough to pull out the win. Revis is a beast, and he owns that island.

My AFC runner-up would have to be Tomlinson...80+ yards, 2 TDs for a guy who many thought might take a backseat to Greene come playoff time. Dude can still run, and his nose for the endzone is as good as ever.

I gotta go with Hass for me NFC vote...he single-handedly won that game for SEA. While Starks was great for GB, his 23 carries kept the ball out of Rodgers hands. For those of us that know all to well the handicap that is the Eagles secondary, the best thing that could have happened to us was that Rodgers wasn't throwing a bunch. And much of his success came because the Eagles were indeed playing the pass, and dropping LBs into coverage. If he got decent blocking up front, and got through the first hole, there were few times a LB was waiting.

For the AFC, I'm going Revis. He completely shut-down Wayne, and took away a big chunk of what makes the Colts go. Their passing game became one-dimensional in throwing the ball to Garcon, which while successful on one big play, wasn't enough to pull out the win. Revis is a beast, and he owns that island.

My AFC runner-up would have to be Tomlinson...80+ yards, 2 TDs for a guy who many thought might take a backseat to Greene come playoff time. Dude can still run, and his nose for the endzone is as good as ever.

agree LT was impressive ,