[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ravens/Steelers Game Thread

Chief Dick

As much as I want Baltimore to win so Menudo doesn't clog this board up with euphoria, I think the Steelers win this game.

ICDHO, the Ravens just won't we able to generate enough offense to win this thing, and the Steelers have enough offense to move on the Ravens D. Not sure this one will be close: maybe something like 24-10 Steelers.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I want Baltimore to win so Menudo doesn't clog this board up with euphoria, I think the Steelers win this game.

ICDHO, the Ravens just won't we able to generate enough offense to win this thing, and the Steelers have enough offense to move on the Ravens D. Not sure this one will be close: maybe something like 24-10 Steelers.

As I mentioned in a previous thread I like the Raven's cahnces today IF Carr and Birk aren't limited; we'll know shortly.

I just found out that "Glitter" is on during the same time as the Steelers-Ravens game, so, I'm going to have to miss this one. I mean Mariah's performance was just too inspirational for me not to watch it.

From NFL.com:

There is a forecast of 1-2" of snow for later in the game. Because the game is in Pennsylvania, all measures will be taken to evacuate the stadium at the first sign of precipitation. The safety of our customers is paramount to ensure they are around for years to come so they can spend more money on NFL branded products.

From NFL.com:

There is a forecast of 1-2" of snow for later in the game. Because the game is in Pennsylvania, all measures will be taken to evacuate the stadium at the first sign of precipitation. The safety of our customers is paramount to ensure they are around for years to come so they can spend more money on NFL branded products.

:wacko:

chains being scalped

The penalty on Ward was ridiculous, but that last hit... leading with the helmet, something the Steelers do all the time. The NFL doesn't pick on the Steelers, they attempt to injure more than any other team IMO. This time, it was Taylor who paid the price.