[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ravens/Steelers Game Thread

Chief Dick

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

think so

looked like suggs forced the ball out of his hand but with the way the The only 6 time Super Bowl Winners and YOUR DADDY get breaks it will probably be overturned

More anti-Steeler whining and a brilliant theory blown to bits :wacko:

:tup:

Rovers, there is probably a croquet game on somewhere. That is probably more your style.

Ike's headbutt was definitely cheap, but, your constant whining about how those mean old Steelers try to hurt people and are oh so dirty is silly. Your own team, the Jets are far from choir boys, and all teams have instances of guys acting like punks.

but they are and that is probably why you are being so defensive :wacko:

Edited by keggerz

Rovers, there is probably a croquet game on somewhere. That is probably more your style.

Ike's headbutt was definitely cheap, but, your constant whining about how those mean old Steelers try to hurt people and are oh so dirty is silly. Your own team, the Jets are far from choir boys, and all teams have instances of guys acting like punks.

Take it out on your team Menudo. They are the ones losing the game, not me.

Take it out on your team Menudo. They are the ones losing the game, not me.

Rovers, I am not upset about the Steelers losing the game so far, my head hasn't exploded, and I'm enjoying playoff football. Lots of football left to play.

Rovers, I am not upset about the Steelers losing the game so far, my head hasn't exploded, and I'm enjoying playoff football. Lots of football left to play.

LOL... well, you won't see me at the Huddle when the Jets play... I'd end up with a vacation for sure.

LOL... well, you won't see me at the Huddle when the Jets play... I'd end up with a vacation for sure.

I come on here during the commercials.......... just for the entertainment value. Based on this thread, the Steelers have become the Yankees, which is a compliment. Every non-Steeler fan is pulling for the Ravens. :wacko:

I come on here during the commercials.......... just for the entertainment value. Based on this thread, the Steelers have become the Yankees, which is a compliment. Every non-Steeler fan is pulling for the Ravens. :wacko:

Nah. People hate the Yankees because they buy championships. I can't stand both of these teams because of the players - I despise Ray Lewis and I despise Rapelessberger and I think Harrison is dirty and Ike Taylor is a punk. I hate the Ravens a bit less.