[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jets classless?

CaptainHook

Does the obliviousness of some only surprise me? :wacko:

I figured well thought out cogent snarks might get a grin, but slope head lawn mower man just thumps his chest.

After Wes's crap, and when Deon made a point to go to Rex and motion First down in the 1st quarter, the Pats received every bit of mocking they deserved thereafter. It would be interesting if Jim Caldwell could take off the zombie impersonation and mimic a real life human baby, not just a Real Life Sex doll for blind, confused Ravens fans.

That was the best post-game interview i have ever seen. "Barked" is a great description, if I were a Jet fan THIS guy would be tops on my list of fave players, on attitude alone. Perfect example of what Rex Ryan has brought to this team.

Agreed. In this NFL world of political correctness and cliche ridden answers, it was refreshing to hear a guy fresh off an emotional high. I'd want that guy on my team.

Does the obliviousness of some only surprise me? :tup:

I figured well thought out cogent snarks might get a grin, but slope head lawn mower man just thumps his chest.

After Wes's crap, and when Deon made a point to go to Rex and motion First down in the 1st quarter, the Pats received every bit of mocking they deserved thereafter. It would be interesting if Jim Caldwell could take off the zombie impersonation and mimic a real life human baby, not just a Real Life Sex doll for blind, confused Ravens fans.

stay classy. :wacko:

Edited by CaptainHook

That was the best post-game interview i have ever seen. "Barked" is a great description, if I were a Jet fan THIS guy would be tops on my list of fave players, on attitude alone. Perfect example of what Rex Ryan has brought to this team.

Which is sort of literally why he brought Scott to the Jets from the Ravens. Well that and how well he knew his D.