[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

GB vs. CHI or NYJ vs. PITT? Which game is better for you?

The 13ers

I heard Rich Eisen say that the Packer/Bears is the appetizer to the Jets/Steelers game.

Everything I've heard is the Packer/Bear game may be an all timer, but I'm in the middle of Packerland/Bearland.

I was just curious what the people who aren't fans of the four teams think.

Which game would you rather watch? Which of the two is the BIG game this weekend?

Pack/Bears has a better storyline being hated longtime rivals, but I think Jets/Steelers is more likely to be an entertaining/close game. They are both big games, neither bigger than the other. Interesting that in both cases, the road team has already beaten the home team in the home team's stadium. Also cool to think that two 6-seeds might be in the Super Bowl.

There's something really relaxing about not having esp strong feelings either way about the remaining teams. Plus all 4 are legit and belong. So I'm equally interested in both and just hope both are good games and not won on a stupid penalty or boneheaded turnover (etc).

There's something really relaxing about not having esp strong feelings either way about the remaining teams. Plus all 4 are legit and belong. So I'm equally interested in both and just hope both are good games and not won on a stupid penalty or boneheaded turnover (etc).

I'd add in, hopefully not decided by referee's.

I am a bit more partial to the GB-CHI game, probably due in part to the fact that I live in the region (Toledo, an hour south of Detroit). Still, the PIT-NYJ game looks like another great matchup, and I do like that we have lower seeds competing deep into the playoffs.

That, plus Aaron Rodgers won me more than a little green this FF season, so I have been following the Packers a bit more closely than normal. Rodgers is also keeping me alive in two playoff FF contests, too, so I am pulling for the dude to go to the Super Bowl if for no other reason than another couple hundred simoleans in my pocket. :-)

Edited by historymike