[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bill Musgrave in as Vikings OC

tazinib1

I don't know much about him either. He's been in Atlanta the last couple of years as a QB coach. He's held the OC job for a handful of teams before but I don't think any of them had very good records. Not sure how much of that was his responsibility. I'm not very wowed by this hire.

We also got Denver's special team coach Mike Priefer. No idea of his success.

When Chilly was canned I was hoping for some big moves on the coaching front. Retaining Frazier and the moves he's made just don't give me alot of hope. I understand the whole argument about teams hands being tied not to shake things up with no CBA soon and not being able to bring in new staffs because of a potential of no time before next season to implement changes, but I'm still disappointed.

but I'm still disappointed.

I really don't see much reason to be disappointed. Frazier has been an up and coming Coach for a while now, and is very well liked and respected by players and other coaches. I'm looking forward to seeing what he can bring. It's bound to be better than the KAO.

Bringing in Singletary is a definite plus in my opinion. Singletary was kind of a nut as HC, but he is still a good motivating force, and I think he will do very well now that he won't be in charge of it all again.

Unless you were totally sold on bringing in someone like Chucky or the Chin, I think the team has done alright so far. I'm more concerned about how they handle Free Agency and the Draft to be honest with you (if they even exist this off-season).

I don't know much about him either. He's been in Atlanta the last couple of years as a QB coach. He's held the OC job for a handful of teams before but I don't think any of them had very good records. Not sure how much of that was his responsibility. I'm not very wowed by this hire.

We also got Denver's special team coach Mike Priefer. No idea of his success.

When Chilly was canned I was hoping for some big moves on the coaching front. Retaining Frazier and the moves he's made just don't give me alot of hope. I understand the whole argument about teams hands being tied not to shake things up with no CBA soon and not being able to bring in new staffs because of a potential of no time before next season to implement changes, but I'm still disappointed.

Singletary is a plus.