[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mark Whipple emerging as top candidate for OC in Cleveland?

tazinib1

I was thinking Chevy Chase in Christmans Vacation at the Dept. Store with the hot chick and he says (please read the bolded and underlined portion) ...

Mary (Nicolette Scorsese): "Can I show you something?"

Clark: "Ah. I was just smelling - smiling. I was just blouse - browsing. "

Mary: "For your wife or your girlfriend?"

Clark: "What? What happened? Whoof! I guess it wouldn't be any... Whoa! It wouldn't be the christmas shopping season if the stores were any less hooter than - hotter than they are. Whoo! It is warm in here."

Mary: "Well, you have your coat on."

Clark: "Oh, do I? How did that happen?"

Mary: "Because, it's cold out."

Clark: "Yes, it's a bit nippely out. I mean nippy out. (laughs) What did I say, nipple? Ah, there is a nip in the air though."

Mary: "Can I take something out for you?"

Clark: "(laughs) I was just looking at something for my wife, god rest her soul."

Mary: "Oh god, I'm so sorry."

Clark: "Oh no no no, she's not dead. We're just divorced. She's history. And, obviously she doesn't wear underwear. And, there are plenty of shopping days left until aduteries - adulthood - which is to say christmas, as in yule, yule log. Not a log, I don't have a log. I mean you know. If I had a log, not in the sence that you think I said I did. (laughs) Good golly. Tis the season to be merry."

Mary: "That,s my name."

Clark: "No diaper dirt!!"

Edited by Scooby's Hubby