[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A Cinderalla story

Jackass

This sounds almost exactly like 'The Pursuit of Happiness' movie with Will Smith. I sense a movie coming.

http://www.salemnews.com/local/x1221294668...-football-world

The dude beats out 3 million people and his prize is a 3500 best buy gift certificate. i mean i guess it was free to join, but imagine if you could get everyone to put in a dollar. And then the kicker is that he sells it to his mom for only 2500.

This sounds almost exactly like 'The Pursuit of Happiness' movie with Will Smith. I sense a movie coming.

The dude beats out 3 million people and his prize is a 3500 best buy gift certificate. i mean i guess it was free to join, but imagine if you could get everyone to put in a dollar. And then the kicker is that he sells it to his mom for only 2500.

That's awesome. I'll take that guy as an owner in my league any day of the week. Talk about a dedicated owner.

Think he should have tried to get more out of his Mom!

True...but ESPN probably made tons in advertising on this contest. $3500 is a joke considering the amount of competitors. If you beat out 3 million people in a contest...the reward should be life changing.

That's awesome. I'll take that guy as an owner in my league any day of the week. Talk about a dedicated owner.

+1

A real feel-good story.

Wish I had had the guts to play Tebow in one of my leagues during that last week. :wacko:

Players who hadn't scored in double digits all season suddenly turned into scoring machines once they were picked up by the Boston Beatdowns, the name of Harrington's team.

I think I played against this guy. In all of my leagues. Nearly every week.