[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Couldn't sleep last night

Bronco Billy

This is like Christmas morning for a 7 year old. I got up around 4 am this morning giddy as all hell. I've been excited all week. For a lifelong Packers fan (and for those Bears fans as well) this is an incredible event that is going to take place in about 7 hours from this post. The Packers and Bears fans I've talked to all feel the same way. All the history, all the rivalry over 90+ years, all coming down to this - only the second playoff meeting between the two teams in all of their glorious history.

It just doesn't get any better than this in sports. Here's to a great game.

Edited by Bronco Billy

We started watching "Avatar" last night around 10:30pm, figuring I'd be really tired when it was over around 1:00am and fall right to sleep.

WRONG! It took me at least 3 hours to fall asleep and I still woke up at 8:00! :wacko:

Can't wait.

Got up at 5 am.....not due to excitement, but due to my son being in the bed with me. I am thinking of changing the name of his "head" and "feet" to "crying part" and "kicking part, " respectively.

Just got up, trying to power through the hangover

Got myself a new Jets hat for the occasion :wacko:

I still have the corduroy hat I bought a Shea too many years ago...:old:

Bed at 2:00 AM up at 6:30 AM. Couldn't go back to sleep so I turned on the NFL Network. Watched the game previews twice. I am so freakin' pumped!

GO PACK GO!

Fell asleep around 4am, woke up at 8. Made coffee, breakfast for me and the wife. Watched The Blind Side and got very emotional. Listened to 2 JETS playoffs songs very loud and jumped around the room like a 5 year old who just got his first bike. Fist pumped like I invented it and my wife just stared at me in amazement. I think she thinks I'm crazy!

CAN'T WAIT!

GO JETS!

WOOHOO!!!!!

I think i'm gonna watch Rudy now....