[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steelers over Pack

polksalet

that wouldn't surprise me. pretty evenly match except imo:

qb: edge gb

rb: strong edge pitt

wr: egde gb

te: edge pitt

d: split

st: split

mendy (and the ability to run) will be difference

strongly disagree on qb edge. Ben has proven to be the most resilient winner since Joe Montana. Rodgers has an exceptional skill set but he hasn't proven himself legendary yet.

strongly disagree on qb edge. Ben has proven to be the most resilient winner since Joe Montana. Rodgers has an exceptional skill set but he hasn't proven himself legendary yet.

strongly disagree. i don't think rodgers has had a bus, fwp, or mendy to take the pressure off of him.

strongly disagree. i don't think rodgers has had a bus, fwp, or mendy to take the pressure off of him.

I agree on your points. However I've never seen Rogers shuck off potential tackles and extend plays like Ben does every game. Rogers is absolutely the superior passer but Ben is just an animal and a winner.

I agree on your points. However I've never seen Rogers shuck off potential tackles and extend plays like Ben does every game. Rogers is absolutely the superior passer but Ben is just an animal and a winner.

Because Rodgers is already gone...ben is big slow and strong...so he has to shrug them off

edit and I am not dismissing how well Ben can avoid a sack with his size and strength

Edited by keggerz

Because Rodgers is already gone...ben is big slow and strong...so he has to shrug them off

edit and I am not dismissing how well Ben can avoid a sack with his size and strength

don't you have some stats to disprove me?

:wacko:

Ben's defense has bailed his holds on to the ball way too long, shrugs off tackles ass than his "legendary" arm has

can you lnk me to a "raging homomoran" translator so I can make sense of that collection of letters and spaces??

Sure, it's easy. Just check the " I only post on the main board when my team is in the Superbowl" forum

Well isn't that like every year? It sure seems like it. Of course Al Gore hadn't even invented the innernets that last time the criminal/quitters from big d made it. It's gonna suck they are having the super bowl in dallas this year and the cowboys don't get to go.

Well isn't that like every year? It sure seems like it. Of course Al Gore hadn't even invented the innernets that last time the criminal/quitters from big d made it. It's gonna suck they are having the super bowl in dallas this year and the cowboys don't get to go.

People act like this is the 1st year that the team hosting the Super Bowl is'nt playing in it.

Congrats on your win.

And that "criminal" thing is outdated. But anyway congrats

People act like this is the 1st year that the team hosting the Super Bowl is'nt playing in it.

Congrats on your win.

And that "criminal" thing is outdated. But anyway congrats

if you give me a dollar I will let you tough Sarge.

they are both elusive in different ways. ben is a bigger, stronger qb. rodgers is much more evasive. while he doesn't shuck them off, you aren't going to convince me that rodgers hasn't avoided as many sacks as ben. and while i think ben has grown into being a good qb, i think it is easier to do so with the type of team he was a part of.

Edited by Bier Meister