[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cutler has a torn MCL

T_bone65

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fixed

:wacko: does that mean you know who it is? I don't know why people even try, b/c it is obvious that if you post the day you join and use huddle words like dooche was used here then it is too obvious. Like I asked Scoob, how long after you joined the forumns was it that you made your first post? her answer is like most, most people peruse the forumns for a week before they really post. Even I could see this is someone's alias... it never works does it?

:wacko: does that mean you know who it is? I don't know why people even try, b/c it is obvious that if you post the day you join and use huddle words like dooche was used here then it is too obvious. Like I asked Scoob, how long after you joined the forumns was it that you made your first post? her answer is like most, most people peruse the forumns for a week before they really post. Even I could see this is someone's alias... it never works does it?

Why would you create an account if you aren't ready to post? Just for the fun of it? This site doesn't require you to "log in" to read the message board as other sites do. I've been reading the Huddle forum for a couple of years without creating an account. If they had required me to register before reading it, I probably would have never even read it. I also have been using the word dooosh for probably 20 years. It isn't a Huddle word. If I had used the word brack or moran, your reasoning would have made way more sense.

Edited by DallasMothership

Part of Cutler's problem is that a large proportion of football fans and an even larger proportion of football media are mindless buffoons. He finds it difficult to talk to some media people asking inane and fatuous questions immediately after a game, for instance. "Well, Jay, you got absolutely hammered seventeen times by the Giants defensive linemen there. Would you say it hurts much?" What would YOU say to these oafs?

Most other players answer dumb questions with patience and class. If I made 100 million dollars to play a game I loved, I'd answer every dumb question people asked me. Obviously, I'm answering your dumb post and I'm not even getting paid. If Cutler isn't a whiney little biotch, then who is? His on the field body language is maybe the worst I've ever seen on an NFL field. I don't even remember any of the whiney little Pop Warner kids I played with being as pouty as him and they were 12. And even if his face doesn't mirror his heart, which is hard to believe, it still has to have a huge impact on the morale of the players on his team. If Joe Montana is Joe Cool, then Cutler is Jay Uncool.

Not another alias. Somebody is really comfortable in their own skin. I've said many o' idiotic statements across these boards over the last decade, but I'm not gonna run and hide and pretend that it was somebody else. I've already got the mask of the internet to give me enough anonymity. Get over yourself already. I can't imagine being so desperate that I would stoop to something like that. That is just kinda pathetic. Man up.

I don't even remember any of the whiney little Pop Warner kids I played with being as pouty as him and they were 12. And even if his face doesn't mirror his heart, which is hard to believe, it still has to have a huge impact on the morale of the players on his team.

I've been watching the NFL for over 40 years now. And I don't recall a time where there has been this much catty bitchy whining about someones body language on the football field. The NFL apparently has a lot more women watching the games these days. :wacko:

I've been watching the NFL for over 40 years now. And I don't recall a time where there has been this much catty bitchy whining about someones body language on the football field. The NFL apparently has a lot more women watching the games these days. :wacko:

Then you must of missed all the hoopla about Ryan Leaf

All of this aside, the thing about Cutler for me is which one will you get? 4 td's and 350+ yards or 280+ yds and 4 picks? Going into a game in which Chicago was one win away from the SB, you know the whole city was holding thier breath. After the rollercoaster Lovie was on with Cutler at QB I'm surprised he hasn't changed his name to Crazie.

Between the Cutler threads and the Sit CJ thread, I'd say that the Huddle has its idiot bag limit and then some.

:wacko: A discussion about a pouty face? On a football message board? Some of you either need to join the NOW board or get to the store and buy some freakin' man-pants.

Edited by Bronco Billy

I watched Jay play in the West for years. He's a good QB but a douchey person, as evident by the show he put on on the Bears' sideline the entire second half.

MCL or not, it looked like Jay quit on his team in the third quarter one game out from the Superbowl - not his performance, not his injury - his attitude. That's what made the impression for me.

He's not a leader, he's locker room cancer. If/when he becomes a man and not a whinner, then maybe...

So he's not a media whore like Peyton or Brady?? He's not a tough fiery competitor like Rivers (see Megan Foxbag)?? He's not a great chant leader like Brees?? Where is it that people feel they know his personality? Because he wanted out of Denver? I don't blame him. If my boss sold our company and the new owner started trying to bring in his own people to replace me, I'd probably want to go work somewhere else too. I just think Cutler gets a lot of crap for not being who everyone wants him to be. Hell VInce Young went batdiaper dirt crazy and people still love him. Mike Vick went through the whole dogfighting thing, but came back and started winning and everyone forgot about all that.

Are you frikkin kidding me?

Very true.

Cutler is a result of his own actions thus far in the league, and people seem to already look with a critical eye at his every action. Unfair or not, perceptions linger.

Case in point. Other NFL players were calling him out . . has anyone seen that before with an injured player publically? Cutler seems to be a magnet for automatic negative opinions of him, and doesnt give a rip about trying to change those perceptions. (whether or not he should or cares to is up to him. I dont care either way, just making an observation)

Hit the nail on the head.