[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

To those who live in cities that host Super Bowls

DMD

Growing up in NO I always enjoyed it when the SB came to town. But then again you didn't feel like you had to be a millionarie to partake in the festivities back then. I never actually attended any of the games in New Orleans but went to plenty of the events which were always a blast as a kid. I'm not sure I'll actually do anything SB related this year with it being in Dallas. I got offerred tix at the last minute this afternoon for the NFL experience for me and 1 kid but figured my oldest is only 3 and by the time we fought our way thru traffic to get there it would be her bedtime anyways.

It's pretty sad, but I actually only got to see Jerrys new stadium for the first time at the Cotton Bowl a few weeks ago when my boss hooked me up with some free tix. You would think living in Dallas I woudl have seen it by now but It's all just become too expensive for me. Maybe if I was still single I could justify spending that much money but with the prices they charge out there these days I'd rather take my family on vacation then go to a Cowboys game for one afternoon.

I had a blast in Miami last year for the SB but it was definitely a "once in a lifetime" deal for me since the Saints had never been (and who knows if they'd ever make it back). No way I could afford to do that again anytime soon.