[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The $15 and under list

Kid Cid

This is my current selection of wines $15 and under that I think are palatable. You may be willing to agree or disagree, you choice. However, I think it represents a great place to start for the novice wine drinker and it exposes them to wines from all over the world. I will be amending this in the future as I want to add more whites to this list, but right now, this will have to do. I'll add this to the bargain list post as well.

http://www.corrundum.net/post/The-$15...-wine-list.aspx

Kid,

My wife and I went on a date tonight and the resturant had the Oyster Bay Pinot on their wine list. I had to give it a try and I was very impressed and my wife loved it. Now it wasn't $14.99 but it was the cheapest on the wine list...

Great juice and I will be looking for other wines on your list

Thanks again...

Kid,

My wife and I went on a date tonight and the resturant had the Oyster Bay Pinot on their wine list. I had to give it a try and I was very impressed and my wife loved it. Now it wasn't $14.99 but it was the cheapest on the wine list...

Great juice and I will be looking for other wines on your list

Thanks again...

Hehe, that's $15 retail, not restaurant. :wacko:

Glad you enjoyed it.