[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Nate Newton

lennykravitz2004

Not that I care because I have been known to partake in a spliff or two (I inhale, too) but why is it that Ricky Williams, as far as we know, only smoked grass and he is referred to as "Sticky Ricky" for all eternity. Nate, on the other hand, was caught taking a huge amount to market and he is applauded on this board and will be forever known only as "Lost a Ton 'O Weight Nate"? Again, I really don't give rodent's posterior how some people make their living, I just find this odd.

Edited by smithjam

Not that I care because I have been known to partake in a spliff or two (I inhale, too) but why is it that Ricky Williams, as far as we know, only smoked grass and he is referred to as "Sticky Ricky" for all eternity. Nate, on the other hand, was caught taking a huge amount to market and he is applauded on this board and will be forever known only as "Lost a Ton 'O Weight Nate"? Again, I really don't give rodent's posterior how some people make their living, I just find this odd.

Yeah huh? Honestly I thought the guy was still in jail.

because I can appluad someone for doing something to help not just their life but their childs too...didn't say I agreed with what he did on the smoke or that he shouldn't be in jail or whatever...but I have no problem applauding the guy for taking the actions to change his life in a big way.

I have never given a person credit for dramatic weight loss as the result of surgery. I'll give them credit if that makes them a healthier person but to applaud the dramatic weight loss is funny to me as it's an inevitable product of the surgery.

Now if he would have just started dieting and working out 2 1/2 hours per day like he supposedly is, he may have eventually gotten to his ideal weight. I would have given him mad props for that.

I have never given a person credit for dramatic weight loss as the result of surgery. I'll give them credit if that makes them a healthier person but to applaud the dramatic weight loss is funny to me as it's an inevitable product of the surgery.

Now if he would have just started dieting and working out 2 1/2 hours per day like he supposedly is, he may have eventually gotten to his ideal weight. I would have given him mad props for that.

I agree about the surgery part and giving credit...I give him the thumbs up because he did something about what could kill him and he supposedly did it because of his kid...that and the fact that he is working out 2 1/2 hours per day shows he is committed to it...so again, good for him.