[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

All-Time Starters For Your Team

no one

Agree on Staubach . Troy was terrific but Staubach is my all time favorite Cowboy

You're probably right about the linemen as well but isnt it crazy when you think how dominant that line was ? They would just blow people off the ball. Then for good measure, moose polished off anyone that was left standing

I like Rodger too but he lost to the Steelers twice Aikman beat them ... that gets my vote. :wacko:

The 90's line really made Emmitt special ... he would have been good maybe even great but that line made him a HOF RB.

Agree on Staubach . Troy was terrific but Staubach is my all time favorite Cowboy

You're probably right about the linemen as well but isnt it crazy when you think how dominant that line was ? They would just blow people off the ball. Then for good measure, moose polished off anyone that was left standing

Troy was very accurate and had the better pass protecting O-Lines in front, why else would Staubach be called "Rodger Dodger"? If he was scrambling then he was being pressured,but this all makes Staubach greater. Personally, I would pick Troy under the assumption that my O-Line would pass protect so good that Troy could stand in the pocket all day and throw wherever he wanted to.

The supporting cast for some of Dallas' greatest D Line should get mention. The Leon Lett to Charles Haley, the John Dutton to Randy White, every team has the supporting cast to make the greats great. At CB, the Kevin Smith to Deion (don't even try to say Larry "look what just fell into my hands" Brown :wacko:). The guys holding down their roles to support the greater cause :tup: Crap, I am rambling now....