[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2010 Huddle Awards - Results

rajncajn

Congrats to all the winners and a special thanks for those that voted for me. :wacko:

A couple of interesting statistics:

Keggerz was the highest vote-getter across the board (34)

Keggerz & JUMbotron tied for the highest diversity of votes (5)

TimC had the highest number of votes in a single category (22, Funniest)

History Mike (NoY) & ttwarrior4 (NToY) tied for the largest margin of victory in a category (18 of 23)

Most respected got the largest number of votes (35)

Three categories tied for lowest number of votes (20) Favorite Huddle Game, Satellite Forum Award & Thread of the Year

Total Ballots submitted (38)

Tailgate Award (whomper) - Chief Dick

Satellite Forum Award: IDP, College, Food, Photo etc (Darin3, theeohiostate) - keggerz (IDP Forum)

Best Avatar (Vote Quimby2) - Savage Beatings

Best Fantasy Advice (Hugh One) - Big Country

Best Fishing Trip (spain) - redrumjuice

Best Username (Down Goes Frazia, SheikYerbuti) - Raging Bitch Tits

Favorite Article/Weekly Feature - DMD (Predictions and Projections)

Favorite Huddle Game (Smackbowl) - SPIT

Thread of the Year - Cliaz (And for my 12,000 post, I give you…) http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=318730

Biggest Homer - Menudo

Funniest Huddler (whomper) - Tim C

Most Annoying (irish) - Lord Opie

Most FF Knowledgeable (DMD) - keggerz

Most Respected (skylive5) - Big John, rocknrobn26

Newbie of the Year - History Mike

Newbie Tool of the Year - ttwarrior4

MVH of the Year (Big John) - Whomper

Edited by rajncajn

Congrats to the winners :tup:

I'm still not sure if my award is a good thing or bad thing. I guess I'll find out at the awards ceremony. If I'm seated at a table with Lord Opie & TTWarrior, I'll know the truth.......... :wacko:

Edited by Menudo

Congrats to the winners :tup:

I'm still not sure if my award is a good thing or bad thing. I guess I'll find out at the awards ceremony. If I'm seated at a table with Lord Opie & TTWarrior, I'll know the truth.......... :wacko:

LOL... the Homer award used to be somewhat prestigious, now, it is pretty ambiguous. One could get votes for offering good insights into their homer team, or just be a pita with annoying homer posts, or the delusional blind homers ones like Cowboyz1, not that there is anything wrong with that or some combination of all three. Sort of lost it's identity.

In any case, congrats to the winners. Menudo, you certainly are a homer, but only partially blind, not legally blind. :lol:

LOL... the Homer award used to be somewhat prestigious, now, it is pretty ambiguous. One could get votes for offering good insights into their homer team, or just be a pita with annoying homer posts, or the delusional blind homers ones like Cowboyz1, not that there is anything wrong with that or some combination of all three. Sort of lost it's identity.

In any case, congrats to the winners. Menudo, you certainly are a homer, but only partially blind, not legally blind. :wacko:

Sure sounds like Sour grapes to me.

Menudo was the obvious choice for both insight and homerism of his team.

Better luck next yr ... Can't Wait.

Edited by Living the Dream

Nice work Rajn.

One thing I noticed,

theeohiostate rarely posted in the college forum this yr. Guess he is the older allstar that gets in on name recognition :wacko:

Sounds like sour grapes to me. I made sure I would never be in another FF league with you, but now you are back in the main forum. OK, there is room on my ignore list. Any other alias I should include? :tup:

Sounds like sour grapes to me. I made sure I would never be in another FF league with you, but now you are back in the main forum. OK, there is room on my ignore list. Any other alias I should include? :tup:

Same Bitter Old Crusty I see.

When are you going to let it go dude. No reason not to be civil.

BTW, since you brought it up, the owner who took over your spot in DW has since traded me Adrian Peterson. So I guess I should thank you. :wacko:

Edited by Living the Dream