[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Worst Fan Representation at the huddle and in general?

keggerz

Just curious but if I had to guess it looks like the Cardinals, Jags & Titans might have the fewest fans that represent them here at the huddle and that probably is something that transfers across the sport as well....I know we have at least one Jags/Giants fan but the truth is that team has had trouble selling out in the past and they sure don't seem to have a large following...the Cardinals, are there any more bandwagon fans than theirs? Actually, that probably isn't fair because I don't even remember many if any when they went to the SB a couple a years ago...Do we even have any Cardinals fans here at the huddle? The Titans...I know we have a few and then there is Spain but hell even Spain puts poker before the Titans.

I'm a Kurt Warner fan all the way from the Barnstormers. Hence i bandwagoned the Greatest Show On Turf, couldn't stand the Giants and Ely chit so never jumped on there but the Cardinals with Warner was a great story and easy ta jump on with Fitz,Boldin,etc. outside of Warner, Sweetness and the bears were it...but in true bandwagon form i'm a Saints fan now and lead to their demise this season :wacko:

There are no Jags fans here or anywhere (including Jacksonville) since H8 caught the ghey

A know there are some Cards fans since they are in CBFL

Titans- there are a few. I think there is a poster named Titansfan actually

There are no Jags fans here or anywhere (including Jacksonville) since H8 caught the ghey

Titans- there are a few. I think there is a poster named Titansfan actually

:wacko: There is also Tomfin2000, but rarely posts now.

Yes, there is TitansFan (and a TNtitans, but rarely posts.)

It's not the quantity silly, it's the QUALITY! :wacko:

Exactly, that's why I was going to put down "Cowboys" for Worst Fan Representation, if only for Sgt Multiple Alias being on their bandwagon.

Not alot of Buffalo fans I see here. Only a handful of Carolina fans as well. But probably the worst is Tennessee, and that is probably because the team moved their from Houston not that long ago, 16 or so years ago. And well, they havent won much, nor have they had many great players or even great fantasy players until maybe CJ recently. Sure Eddie George was a 1st round pick fantasy pick, back in his day, but he was the only one, and was a mid to late first rounder in his day. These 3 things - Relocated team, not won much, and little fantasy relevance over the past decade is probably why they are not well represented IMO.

I was/am a St. Louis (football) Cardinal fan. When that bastage Bidwell moved them to Arizona, well, bah! But I will always relish the days of Jim Hart, Mel Gray, Dan Dierdorf, Conrad Dobler, Otis Anderson, Roger Werhli, and even the older guys like Larry Wilson, Jackie Smith, Johnny Roland, Jim Bakken, etc.

But an Arizona Cardinal fan? Not hardly.

:wacko:

PON has been a Packer fan his whole life.

I didn't mean "bandwagon" in the pejorative, Johnny-come-lately sense.

Hell, I've been ridin' shotgun on the GB bandwagon since '88.

I was/am a St. Louis (football) Cardinal fan. When that bastage Bidwell moved them to Arizona, well, bah! But I will always relish the days of Jim Hart, Mel Gray, Dan Dierdorf, Conrad Dobler, Otis Anderson, Roger Werhli, and even the older guys like Larry Wilson, Jackie Smith, Johnny Roland, Jim Bakken, etc.

But an Arizona Cardinal fan? Not hardly.

Ya gotta love Ricky Proehl :wacko: Cards&Rams

:wacko:

BeachBum

Youregoingdown

dbaxx (along with Vikes)

By user name alone you probably would guess I'm actually a Los Angeles Charger (future) fan! I did adopt the Cards when 32 Homers started, since nobody else wanted them, they are the next closest team, and they are playing in 'sand'. Guess I have grown to love em, kinda like loving the red-headed stepchild.

I actually grew up a Redskin fan and still have a soft spot in my heart for them, in spite of where've they've been lately.

There was a poster a while back named 'monster' or something, who wanted to take the 32 Homer team off my hands. Haven't heard from him lately.

By user name alone you probably would guess I'm actually a Los Angeles Charger (future) fan! I did adopt the Cards when 32 Homers started, since nobody else wanted them, they are the next closest team, and they are playing in 'sand'. Guess I have grown to love em, kinda like loving the red-headed stepchild.

I actually grew up a Redskin fan and still have a soft spot in my heart for them, in spite of where've they've been lately.

There was a poster a while back named 'monster' or something, who wanted to take the 32 Homer team off my hands. Haven't heard from him lately.

Montster is actually a Cowboys fan.

Not to throw water on the fire, but I do think Cowboys fans are the worst represented, if only because they are dramatic bandwagoners who bail very quickly when things go south. That, to me, it the definition of a horrendous fan.

On the flip side, for the same reasons, Steelers fans seem to be the best.

Not to throw water on the fire, but I do think Cowboys fans are the worst represented, if only because they are dramatic bandwagoners who bail very quickly when things go south. That, to me, it the definition of a horrendous fan.

Gotta give us Lions fans some credit, haven't seen any jumping ship, though with Millen we sure had reason to.

Gotta give us Lions fans some credit, haven't seen any jumping ship, though with Millen we sure had reason to.

Yeah, but, you guys repeat yourself......asking for the same thing over and over again. :wacko: