[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2011 Huddle SuperBowl Box Pool!

irish

So it looks like I got the following (assuming Packers is the left side and Steelers is the bottom)

GB / Pitt

2 - 1

6 - 9

1 - 7

8 - 2

Correct?

That is correct.

Ok. Just Paypal'd Swammi $20 for pool #1. If you get my check, please tear it up and let me know.

Good luck today.

Good call. Will mark it down. Hey Dave, cdrudge was also going to send you his payment as well.

Out of curiosity, how are the squares assigned to individuals? Is it just by random pulling them out of a hat? Computer generated? Mathematically possible to get all in a row?

And for anyone who's interested, here's the break down of probability for the different number combinations for the the final score based on historical outcomes. http://reasonablerant.com/2009/01/29/super...robability.aspx

Out of curiosity, how are the squares assigned to individuals? Is it just by random pulling them out of a hat? Computer generated? Mathematically possible to get all in a row?

And for anyone who's interested, here's the break down of probability for the different number combinations for the the final score based on historical outcomes. http://reasonablerant.com/2009/01/29/super...robability.aspx

I just created a number sorting system so that nobody was in the same column or row.

2011 Winners

1st Q- Swammi - $50

2nd Q- RocknRobn26 - $150

3rd Q- Square - $50

Final- MustOfBeenDrunk - $250

Congrats to the winners and once I have all the money, Swammi and I will sort out how and who we pay.

2011 Winners

1st Q- Swammi - $50

3rd Q- Square - $50

Congrats to the winners and once I have all the money, Swammi and I will sort out how and who we pay.

:wacko:

I thought I had a shot at the end of the 2nd quarter score, but the field goal threw it off. Not bad for my first time playing "squares".

2011 Winners

1st Q- Swammi - $50

3rd Q- Square - $50

Thanks again to Irish & Swammi

Irish put these two pools together on very short notice :wacko:

FYI - winnings has been received :tup:

Everyone has paid up as I received REZ and heehawks' checks today. I big thanks to everyone for getting all the payments in as quickly as possible.

Everyone has paid up as I received REZ and heehawks' checks today. I big thanks to everyone for getting all the payments in as quickly as possible.

Do you need my home addy?

Do you need my home addy?

You've probably spoken to Swammi and should've received $30 in your PayPal account from him. I will be sending you a check for the remaining $120. You can send me your addy to confirm but I did get it from Dave.

Thanks