[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Farmers Field...welcome to LA Jaquars

tazinib1

I see you ignored my question in the other thread, I can only assume it is because you are a coward.

Are there stadium issues? How about naming rights?

Are there mgmt or ownership issues?

How many games were blacked out in 2010?

See, you don't even know why you say things like that, it's lazy faux fans repeating what people like keith olbermann tell them.

Teams with very real issues who better pray, vikings (the seats are purple), rams and bucs. Not to mention Oak and SD.

No way the Bucs are going anywhere. They have awesome facilities and the fans will come back next season with a much improved team on the field and an improved (fingers crossed) economy. Tampa was hit hard when the economy went south but they sold that place out for a very long time before that. I doubt NFL owners look at one seasons attendance record and decide to pack up and leave....

Edited by Jolly Rodgers

No way the Bucs are going anywhere.

They are not likely, but the special needs poster listed attendance as a deciding factor. Clearly she was off her meds.

If any team relocates, which I am not so sure will happen, I put MINN #1, St. Louis #2 and Buf #3 with OAK a wild card at any point.

They are not likely, but the special needs poster listed attendance as a deciding factor. Clearly she was off her meds.

If any team relocates, which I am not so sure will happen, I put MINN #1, St. Louis #2 and Buf #3 with OAK a wild card at any point.

You just cost yourself a drink at the WCOFF in Vegas this year pal.