[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mustain arrested

polksalet

Really? Care to give us a reason why? Seriously I'm interested.

This is a really abbreviated rating of skills of some of the top ranked qbs other than Gabbert. He will be a stud and perennial probowler. These ratings are strictly from from watching the guys play live. I had a high sample of all qbs other than Locker but I saw him play 4-5 games and he looked similar in all of them so I feel like I have a good bead on him. Gabbert is the 10 in each of these categories btw.

Locker

Arm strength 7

Accuracy 6

Intelligence/gamesmanship 6

Escapability 11

Newton

Arm Strength 6

Accuracy 5

Escapability 15

Mallett

Arm strength 13

Accuracy 5

Intelligence/gamesmanship 2 (I am being generous)

Escapability 3

Mustain

Arm strength 12

Accuracy 6

Escapability 4

Mustain has a Roethlisberger type arm and similar accuracy in a 6-3 220 lb body. His accuracy is between above average to good for NFL qbs. I see zero downside for him. All of the measurables are there. He also went 8-0 at Arkie as a true freshman. That's at Arkansas people against big time competition. I can't imagine a more telling measurement of tenacity.

I also have a warm spot for Greg Mcelroy but the snazzy measurements aren't there. He has average everything with great intelligence. A similar skill set to Tom Brady. Of course you could also say he is like Ty Detmer with more arm strength.

Edited by polksalet

This is a really abbreviated rating of skills of some of the top ranked qbs other than Gabbert. He will be a stud and perennial probowler. These ratings are strictly from from watching the guys play live. I had a high sample of all qbs other than Locker but I saw him play 4-5 games and he looked similar in all of them so I feel like I have a good bead on him. Gabbert is the 10 in each of these categories btw.

Locker

Arm strength 7

Accuracy 6

Escapability 11

Newton

Arm Strength 6

Accuracy 5

Escapability 15

Mallett

Arm strength 13

Accuracy 5

Intelligence/gamesmanship 2 (I am being generous)

Escapability 3

Mustain

Arm strength 12

Accuracy 6

Escapability 4

Mustain has a Roethlisberger type arm and similar accuracy in a 6-3 220 lb body. His accuracy is between above average to good for NFL qbs. I see zero downside for him. All of the measurables are there. He also went 8-0 at Arkie as a true freshman. That's at Arkansas people against big time competition. I can't imagine a more telling measurement of tenacity.

I also have a warm spot for Greg Mcelroy but the snazzy measurements aren't there. He has average everything with great intelligence. A similar skill set to Tom Brady. Of course you could also say he is like Ty Detmer with more arm strength.

I'm gonna have to do some research on Mustain. Thanks for the write up.