[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2nd Huddle SuperBowl Box More Boxes/Squares...

irish

We have now filled up a 2nd sheet and I will be in touch with Swammi in regard to payments that have been received. Great job to all and I'm glad that everyone who wanted in got in. As with the first sheet, when I complete the grid with names and numbers I will post it here.

Huddlers on the 2nd Sheet

1- Irish PAID

2- Cre8tiff PAID

3- Missoula Griz

4- MrTed PAID

5- TRU SOLDJA PAID

6- CowboysDiehard PAID

7- ljbrun PAID

8- MustOfBeenDrunk PAID

9- Mark5 PAID

10- Swammi PAID

11- blaw23 PAID

12- rattsass PAID

13- BeachBum PAID

14- Patriots PAID

15- Tonorator PAID

16- BigMikeinNY PAID

17- Bonedaddies PAID

18- Gunslinger Ghost PAID

19- Ed Hoyle PAID

20- Sunday Couch Potatoe PAID

21- Nogohawk PAID

22- alchico PAID

23- borge007 PAID

24- TheHitter PAID

25- BYoder PAID

I will be getting assistance from Swammi so that we can have payment go through Paypal or I would always accept a check, cash or money order through snail mail.

2011 Winners

1st Q- Tonorator - $50

2nd Q- BYoder - $150

3rd Q- Gunslinger Ghost - $50

Final- TRU SOLDJA - $250

Here's the 2011 Huddle Box Pool #2- http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w46/iri...ddleSBPool2.jpg

Edited by irish

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Count me in.

I'll go.

Added. We still need 13 more to step up. Remember if we can do this, Swammi offered to take payment through paypal.

Added. We still need 13 more to step up. Remember if we can do this, Swammi offered to take payment through paypal.

Good, my checkbook is dusty.

I'll do one or two if that's allowed?

I'll do it if its still open.

i'll do this one too. i haven't sent payment yet for the first, so could i just paypal $40 to swammi for both?

All added, plus BigMikeinNY. We have to make this happen now as we're getting close! Let's go Huddlers get in!!

We need 9 more Huddlers to jump in (5 if we allow those who offered to double up). I would love to get this filled by tomorrow.

Some people (regulars in past years) got left out of the first sheet because it got filled up so quickly. I was PMed from some and others posted in the other thread that they wanted in. The only way for that to happen was to try and start up a 2nd sheet. If it happens, great! If not, we'll just have the 1st sheet and try again next year.

Huddlers Interested in a 2nd Sheet (would need 7 more)

Gunslinger Ghost is confirming one entry

Irish

Cre8tiff

Missoula Griz

MrTed (might take 8)

TRU SOLDJA

CowboysDiehard

ljbrun (would do 8)

MustOfBeenDrunk (would do 8)

Mark5

Swammi

blaw23

rattsass

BeachBum (would do 8)

Patriots

Tonorator

BigMikeinNY

Bonedaddies

Gunslinger Ghost

If you're interested post here or PM me. We're looking to have 25 Huddlers (each with 4 boxes) pay $20 each. I may even get assistance from Swammi so that we can have payment go through Paypal or I would always accept a check, cash or money order through snail mail.

Take a shot at another one Irish count me in

Awesome, you're in. Just so you know I got your payment for the first pool today as well.

Down to 5 Huddlers needed... Come on fellas!!

Cool I'll put the other 20 on the mail tomorrow? Or are you witing for it to fill first?

Throw it in as I'm pretty confident that we'll fill it up. Worst case scenerio is that the guys who mentioned doubling up will be given 8 instead of just 4 boxes, so we'll be fine.

OK, looks like we are going to fill this up, so here is the payment info if you are paying via Paypal. Please follow these instructions carefully!!

My Paypal address is hotelbrewer@hotmail.com.

1. Log into Paypal.

2. Choose "Send Money".

3. Enter my email address, and enter the amount you need to pay (see below for the way to figure that out).

4. Make sure you choose "Personal", and NOT "Purchase".

5. Make sure you include your screen name in the message section so I know who you are. DO NOT refer to anything regarding "payment for a pool", or "squares"...my account will get flagged by Paypal.

1. if paying via a credit card on Paypal, please send $5.15 per box in order to cover Paypal fees. If you are getting four boxes, your payment should be $20.60.

2. If you are paying with funds already in your Paypal account, or if your Paypal account is linked to your bank account, you can send the normal $5 per box.

Thanks guys....I'll continue to update Irish with those that have paid. We'd like to have all payments received ASAP so we are not chasing down anyone next week. If you can't get a check in the mail today, please pay via this method.

Thanks, and good luck!!