[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2nd Huddle SuperBowl Box More Boxes/Squares...

irish

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

transactions updated through 11:30PM Friday (see page 2).

Thanks Dave. I also updated the main, original post as well.

Are there numbers for this one yet?

Will be working on that today. Crazy night last night and son's basketball game this morning. Everyone will have their numbers tonight.

Obviously, payouts will be a bit delayed as I will not have everyones' money in time.

Probably obv. to everyone else but are the steelers #s on the left or bottom of the page? I could see either being the case just wondering so I don't celebrate for the wrong #'s :wacko:

Steelers on the bottom, Packers on the left. It's all good, don't be shy asking. How long did you debate asking that one though? :tup:

Steelers on the bottom, Packers on the left. It's all good, don't be shy asking. How long did you debate asking that one though? :lol:

I think I asked last year too is the funny thing :tup: . I'm in so many and everyone has a different way of doing it so I thought I should get some clarification. Thx again Irish :wacko:

2011 Winners

1st Q- Tonorator - $50

2nd Q- BYoder - $150

3rd Q- Gunslinger Ghost - $50

Final- TRU SOLDJA - $250

Congrats to all winners! Once Swammi and I get all the money, we'll decide who and how we payout.

I got BigMike's check today and now all I need is Missoula Griz's, CowboysDiehard and Mark5's. All payouts will be on there way shortly. Left to be paid...

RR26- $120

TRU SOLDJA 22- $250

BYoder- $150

• 3 weeks later...
I got BigMike's check today and now all I need is Missoula Griz's, CowboysDiehard and Mark5's. All payouts will be on there way shortly. Left to be paid...

RR26- $120

TRU SOLDJA 22- $250

BYoder- $150

What about Gunslinger Ghost? He won $50, it shows RR26 for $120, I will PM you his home address / email so you can contact him.

What about Gunslinger Ghost? He won $50, it shows RR26 for $120, I will PM you his home address / email so you can contact him.

Please check your PM's, your needed in Hardcore Homers