[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Packer fans unite!

The 13ers

Get this article out to as many Packer fans as you can(let's try and get it posted to Dallas Home locker room somehow). Vic Carucci is basically saying the Packers aren't in the Steelers league (or can't even hold their jock strap, for that matter).

http://www.nfl.com/superbowl/story/09000d5...v?module=HP_cp2

How funny, wasnt it you who said GB was better man to man than Pitt. So its a travesty when someone sees it different than you I guess.

One thing I'm curious about: people are talking about Pitt's experience vs. the Packers lack of. What about desire? I'm hoping GB will 'want it' more. But, I've always said, talent usually wins in the end. Who has more talent in the end? I think GB is better man to man than Pitt.

I am a homer, though, so let me have it!

Should be fun! GB 35 - Pitt 21.

And the title of the article is Steelers are more complete, experienced team in SBXLV

And that is an absolute fact.

Edited by Living the Dream

I don't care what ANYONE says, as it all means nothing. The game will be played on the field and I'm ready to fast forward to the kick-off.

Edited by Menudo

I amended my answer, clown. I misspoke. But apparently you didn't see that, or chose not to see that.

How fun it must be for you to see a real team in the Cowboy home locker room!

I dont care how quickly you amended your answer, or how badly you misspoke, I quoted your exact words, and they were GB is better man to man than Pitt. Yet you are outraged that someone sees it differently than you do, and you call me the clown?

No, the clown is who started this thread in the first place, thinking he can get this posted in the Boys locker room. :wacko:

Every year a team uses the home locker room of the stadium in the Super Bowl, and its never been the home team of that city in the game. So how much fun will it be this time for Boys fans, than any other time for any other home teams fans. Are you really this clueless.

I don't care what ANYONE says, as it all means nothing. The game will be played on the field and I'm ready to fast forward to the kick-off.

Im with you man, I wouldnt have even posted in this thread, but this was the tool who posted before how Pit had no chance.

And now he is outraged someone is saying Pitt is the more complete and more experienced team. :wacko:

I dont care how quickly you amended your answer, or how badly you misspoke, I quoted your exact words, and they were GB is better man to man than Pitt. Yet you are outraged that someone sees it differently than you do, and you call me the clown?

No, the clown is who started this thread in the first place, thinking he can get this posted in the Boys locker room. :wacko:

Every year a team uses the home locker room of the stadium in the Super Bowl, and its never been the home team of that city in the game. So how much fun will it be this time for Boys fans, than any other time for any other home teams fans. Are you really this clueless.

Dude. That laughing you hear is all of us laughing AT you, not with you.

QB: Advantage Packers

RB: Advantage Steelers

WR: Advantage Packers

TE: Even

OL: Advantage Packers

DL: Advantage Packers

LB: Even

DB: Advantage Packers

ST: Even

GB 35

PIT 24

Living In a Dream 0

GB 35

PIT 24

Living In a Dream 0

TE is EVEN :shocked: Is Finley playing ?

LB is EVEN :wacko:

Wow, should the Steelers even show up ???? :tup:

Edited by Menudo

GB 35

PIT 24

Living In a Dream 0

The only laughing I hear is me. Laughing at clueless posts like this above and others saying GB is superior man to man to Pit. Keep up the good work guys. cause Im laughing my ass off.

E2A: You got one thing right, you are living in a dream. 0

Saying "I think" does not mean anything more than an opinion. He didn't say "The packers are better to a man". Saying "I think the packers are better to a man" is something different.

While in my own opinion I think GB has the best linebacker, the best corps is with the steelers, as the Packers have a weakness in the Walden/Zombo duo when compared to the steelers.

And the Tight End isn't even close. Andrew Quarless and Donald Lee can't hold Heath Millers jock. Actually I think Heath Miller is one of the top two best all around Tight Ends. The guy is a monster.

And Sgt Ryan,

Every year everyone thinks that the team they root for will win the super bowl. We all get that you're bitter about everything, but grow up man, let some people enjoy the experiance instead of being all doom and gloom.

I think the Packers win this game, as I believe they're battle tested this year, and that it has the feel of a magical year. It doesn't mean that I think it's a lock to happen, nor is it a guarentee. You'll probably change my words around and say that I'm calling my shot or some crap.

Here is where you post about how Green Bay lacks this or that...

This thread is exactly why I love FF forums and this forum specificity. You guys can lay down some smack, but you guys have nothing on 2 of the greatest trash talking, in your face, insulting posters I have ever come across (RedRumJuice has NOTHING on these guys...he's got game, but wouldn't last a whole page with them). The diaper dirt they layed down was instant classic material and made me laugh my Penny Laneing ass off. Who were the mysterious posters you ask?

Verbie

vs.

Feli

Ala the Fanball Forums. Alas, Fanball is no more (good riddance!).

Saying "I think" does not mean anything more than an opinion. He didn't say "The packers are better to a man". Saying "I think the packers are better to a man" is something different.

While in my own opinion I think GB has the best linebacker, the best corps is with the steelers, as the Packers have a weakness in the Walden/Zombo duo when compared to the steelers.

And the Tight End isn't even close. Andrew Quarless and Donald Lee can't hold Heath Millers jock. Actually I think Heath Miller is one of the top two best all around Tight Ends. The guy is a monster.

And Sgt Ryan,

Every year everyone thinks that the team they root for will win the super bowl. We all get that you're bitter about everything, but grow up man, let some people enjoy the experiance instead of being all doom and gloom.

I think the Packers win this game, as I believe they're battle tested this year, and that it has the feel of a magical year. It doesn't mean that I think it's a lock to happen, nor is it a guarentee. You'll probably change my words around and say that I'm calling my shot or some crap.

Yo Capt Obvious, Do you think anyone thought it was a fact he said GB was better man to man to Pitt? :wacko:

Its also Vics opinion on what he said. You know in case you thought those were facts and not opinions.

There are plenty of rational fans who root for a team, but thinks the other team is going to win. I thought Pitt would beat SEA and ARZ, even though I was rooting against Pitt. Just because I root for someone doesnt mean I think they will win. But thanks for sharing you dont think this is possible.

Bitter about what. The only thing I can be accused of doing since a few weeks ago is responding to pompous Packer fans claiming these guys are now elite, Pitt is inferior man to man, or posts above by Tos making crazy claims. Whats the worst thing you can say Ive said thus far, Matthews isnt in Demarcus Wares league yet. You know one of the best if not the best OLB in the game today. Or Rodgers isnt elite yet, other than as a fantasy QB. Or I think Pitt wins. I never said GB sucks, doesnt deserve to be here. I think they are very fortunate and have given examples. But Pitt is also fortunate to be here after the 1st half of the Balt game. But wasnt that a gut check to come from behind big in that game in the 2nd half. Right? Or is GB the only one who is battle tested at this point in the season? :tup:

BTW, what happened to the ignore threat. Or can you not help yourself from responding to me. I think that is hilarious actually .,...

GB 35

PIT 24

Living In a Dream 0

You are on with all off these. But as for TE and RB you are on drugs.

Mendenhall and Miller are better than GBs players at those spots.

Ward/Wallace could go neck and neck with Jennings/Driver... but Nelson and Jones put GB WR over the edge. AR is better than Ben in stats and ability...Ben holds the adv with SB experience.

For some reason I think this is going to come down to a key ST or Defensive play.

Gonna be a good one...and Carrucci is a dumb ass.

And Sgt Ryan,

I picked the Packers to win this game, but, I'm definitely hoping that my gut feeling is wrong.

The only laughing I hear is me. Laughing at clueless posts like this above and others saying GB is superior man to man to Pit. Keep up the good work guys. cause Im laughing my ass off.

E2A: You got one thing right, you are living in a dream. 0

Yep, you're still crazy. Arguing about posts that have only happened in your mind and imaginary injustices committed by Packers fans. I do have some serious concern for you now.

Yep, you're still crazy. Arguing about posts that have only happened in your mind and imaginary injustices committed by Packers fans. I do have some serious concern for you now.

you have the reading comprehension of a 9 year old. Its no wonder you have no clue what Im saying. Show me one example of an imaginary injustice. Being a complete homer isnt an injustice and neither is devils advocate of the opposite view. Please show me the imaginary injustice for your serious concern. :wacko:

You should focus your concern for yourself, and a few fellow packer fans who make huge boasts like above. Basically stating opinions the only advantage Pitt has is at RB. Or GB is superior man to man to Pitt. With thinking like this its going to be a crushing fall when/if Green Bay loses the Superbowl. I hope you are prepared for this, because Pit is a veteran team, that has been here 2 other times in last 5 years and won both. They have a clutch QB, and the #1 D in the league and have played superior teams to reach this point than GB has. You really think they are not motivated after hearing for 2 weeks GB is better. Sure GB could still win, and for your sake they better. Cause if they dont, the fall from denial is going to be huge.

That honor goes to the Chargers for 2010. Sorry.

In yards per game, the Chargers were 5 yards better than the #2 Steelers, so, you are correct in regards to yards.

However, to me, points is much more important than yards, and the Steelers were #1 in points against. The Chargers were #10 in that category.

Edited by Menudo

you have the reading comprehension of a 9 year old. Its no wonder you have no clue what Im saying. Show me one example of an imaginary injustice. Being a complete homer isnt an injustice and neither is devils advocate of the opposite view. Please show me the imaginary injustice for your serious concern. :wacko:

You should focus your concern for yourself, and a few fellow packer fans who make huge boasts like above. Basically stating opinions the only advantage Pitt has is at RB. Or GB is superior man to man to Pitt. With thinking like this its going to be a crushing fall when/if Green Bay loses the Superbowl. I hope you are prepared for this, because Pit is a veteran team, that has been here 2 other times in last 5 years and won both. They have a clutch QB, and the #1 D in the league and have played superior teams to reach this point than GB has. You really think they are not motivated after hearing for 2 weeks GB is better. Sure GB could still win, and for your sake they better. Cause if they dont, the fall from denial is going to be huge.

Seems to me you're the one going apesh!t over some honest, well-thought out opinions (and placing them in imaginary scenarios). So my initial assessment that you are definitely crazy and cannot be reasoned with was spot on. If someone's harmless, well thought out post makes you this angry, I can only imagine what happens with the real small stuff. You must be a real bear to be around.

Try to get some help (maybe they have a pill for your type of crazy?). All of us here at theHuddle are pulling for you. asa lama leka.

(Note: You were correct on my initial assessment of TE. After further review think PIT has a slight to medium advantage there.)

Seems to me you're the one going apesh!t over some honest, well-thought out opinions (and placing them in imaginary scenarios). So my initial assessment that you are definitely crazy and cannot be reasoned with was spot on. If someone's harmless, well thought out post makes you this angry, I can only imagine what happens with the real small stuff. You must be a real bear to be around.

Try to get some help (maybe they have a pill for your type of crazy?). All of us here at theHuddle are pulling for you. asa lama leka.

(Note: You were correct on my initial assessment of TE. After further review think PIT has a slight to medium advantage there.)

Who said I was angry. Maybe if you had a clue, you would have shut up along time ago.Instead just a clueless sheep that will prove to be an idiot after Sundays game. Now you just annoy me with your endless drivel. And how thought out was your opinion to give every edge to GB except RB and some token push to not sound so bias. You are a tool, and I wont respond to you again. Later puke.

Do yourself a favour and block user Living The Dream. You'll be saving yourself from a whole lot of STUPID. My IQ went up considerably just a few short seconds after putting him on ignore. As for Carucci, he's simply an Glass Onion.