[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DeSean Jackson's surprise visit to bully victim

tazinib1

I generally think DeSean Jackson is a punkass b*tch. But that was pretty cool. :tup:

probably because you don't own him in any leagues. :lol::rofl:

That was pretty cool.

But what is more significant to me is that this kid isn't backing down. He's willing to testify in court if necessary. What's sad is that the school asked him not to come back for a while...they didn't know if they could protect him. How screwed up is that? And his family has had to move after repeated threats. :wacko:

My wife showed me that. It was very cool of him and he was really good with that kid. I told my wife "this flies in the face of everything else he has done" but good for him. Jammal Jones also brought up a place for kids to go online about bullying. Nice segment and Jackson rises in my eyes.

I generally think DeSean Jackson is a punkass b*tch. But that was pretty cool. :wacko:
I told my wife "this flies in the face of everything else he has done" but good for him.

Like it or not, showboating has become part of the NFL's culture. People need to stop associating on-field celebrations and antics with character. Sadly, people like T.O. have ruined that benefit of the doubt for future players, especially wide receivers.

DeSean Jackson is, and always has been, a good kid with a good heart. He just has a little too much fun come game day.

Edited by kpholmes

I'm sure glad you clarified that DMD.....lol. It would blow your image to think you watched The View.....ever. :wacko:

I intentionally added that qualifier. Hey - I admit to watching American Idol but listening to those hens cackle on the View is torture to me. I might turn in state secrets if they made me watch that show for long.

I generally think DeSean Jackson is a punkass b*tch. But that was pretty cool. :wacko:

I agree

Like it or not, showboating has become part of the NFL's culture. People need to stop associating on-field celebrations and antics with character. Sadly, people like T.O. have ruined that benefit of the doubt for future players, especially wide receivers.

I disagree. I think there are more wr's in the league that don't act like him on the field than there are that do

I intentionally added that qualifier. Hey - I admit to watching American Idol but listening to those hens cackle on the View is torture to me. I might turn in state secrets if they made me watch that show for long.

Note to self: Purchase season I/II of the View before kidnapping DMD for exclusive 2011 fantasy content.

Like it or not, showboating has become part of the NFL's culture. People need to stop associating on-field celebrations and antics with character.

:wacko:

Props to Jackson but the really big props tho go to the kid for standing up to the loser thugs, ie not being afraid to speak out etc.

DeSean Jackson is, and always has been, a good kid with a good heart. He just has a little too much fun come game day.

+1. Should he not showboat as much? Probably. But he showed a ton of character in doing that. Count me as a fan. Stuff like that's a lot more important.