[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

PROP BETS

Scooby's Hubby

Some very interesting prop bets out there for the super bowl ...

One that caught my eye as "easy money" was James Jones receptions total at 3 +105, I like the over on that one. Am I crazy, this looks too good to be true.

Anyone else feeling any prop bets? Please share ....

Edited by Scooby's Hubby

one that I love every year is will the longest score of the game be a TD or a FG. Usually every superbowl has that one big breakaway long TD. I like TD in that one.

I also like mendehall over 1.5 receptions

I like brandon jackson over 11.5 yards total rushing for the game

My favorites:

How long will Christina Aguilera hold the "Brave" note in the national anthem. O/U is 6 seconds. Take the over, Easy cash.

How many times will FOX show Jerry Jones? O/U is set at 2.5. This is an easy pick, take the over.

How many times will FOX mention Brett Favre? O.U is set at 2.5. Another easy pick, take the over.

What will Fergie be wearing in her first appearance? Thong/G-String/bikini bottom as paying at +1000 but skirt/dress is probably the choice to go with here.

My favorites:

How long will Christina Aguilera hold the "Brave" note in the national anthem. O/U is 6 seconds. Take the over, Easy cash.

What's stopping her or someone in her family from placing a hugh wager one way or the other and making a bunch of money? Do some of these prop bets have a max bet?

Jordy Nelson over 3.5 catches :wacko:

in 3 years in the league Nelson has caught 4 or more passes just 13 times...granted 6 game this year in the regular season and he did so twice this post season...but in those years his max is 8 catches, in his last playoff game...and for his career he has only caught more than 4 passes in a game three times, all this year (5,5 & 8)...just saying it might not be the slam dunk it seems to be...especially when you see he caught ZERO passes in the 1st playoff game this year.

in 3 years in the league Nelson has caught 4 or more passes just 13 times...granted 6 game this year in the regular season and he did so twice this post season...but in those years his max is 8 catches, in his last playoff game...and for his career he has only caught more than 4 passes in a game three times, all this year (5,5 & 8)...just saying it might not be the slam dunk it seems to be...especially when you see he caught ZERO passes in the 1st playoff game this year.

Yea, you can't take the over and all of them. It won't happen.