[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

HOF Class of 2011

tazinib1

Not familiar with Richter or Hanburger - but they appear to have the pedigree to get in (what's amazing about the NFL is when you find out about a guy like Hanburger - 4 time All-Pro, career compares with Ted Hendricks, Rickey Jackson....and I barely recognize the name? Whoa!)

Not sure about Dent. Very good player, to be sure. I probably have him more borderline than some. I wouldn't say "unworthy" but I can't quite get fired up about him either way.

Brown not getting in, again, = voters should be banned from all future voting and HOF is IMO becoming more and more of a joke. Ditto Sanders making it in over any of the rest. A defender who can't tackle in the HOF is lame enough, but on a first ballot?

IMO it should be:

Brown

Dawson

Roaf

Sharpe

Faulk (I guess - obviously a no-brainer HOF but I generally disagree w/first-timers getting in as it could mean someone deserving doesn't make it, possibly ever)

Edited by BeeR

Brown not getting in, again, = voters should be banned from all future voting and HOF is IMO becoming more and more of a joke. Ditto Sanders making it in over any of the rest. A defender who can't tackle in the HOF is lame enough, but on a first ballot?

IMO it should be:

Brown

Dawson

Roaf

Sharpe

Faulk (I guess - obviously a no-brainer HOF but I generally disagree w/first-timers getting in as it could mean someone deserving doesn't make it, possibly ever)

Arguably the most electrifying player and probably not arguably the best cover corner in the history of the game, a guy capable of absolutely stopping just about any hall of famer he came up against being inducted into the HOF is lame?

IMO it should be:

Brown

Dawson

Roaf

Sharpe

so voters are a joke for not voting in Brown but Faulk doesn't deserve to get in on the first ballot...you know what I think? I think if you are a HOFer then you are a HOFer and you should get in...none of this well he is deserving but not this year, let's make him wait some blah blah blah....Brown should be in but as an example it is a travesty that Chris Carter isn't in yet either...I can see some guys that are on the cusp of making it but when you have guys that you know are HOFers and they have to wait and wait just because the voters don't want to put them in to soon is just idiotic, and that is putting it mildly.

and your take on Sanders, like him or hate him is laughable too, at least imo.

Carter and Brown ARE HOFers. We're talking two of the best of the best. Is there something against WR's?

John Clayton is convinced that Cortez Kennedy is a sure thing next year. I'd love to think so, but not quite as optimistic.

I HATE the "he's in his first year, so he doesn't deserve it argument". No matter how deserving, we'll never again see a unanimous selection. Brady, Manning, Reggie Williams and maybe Favre should be unanimous selections, period.

Edited by Seahawks21

very good class. np with faulk getting in (i tend to believe he is underrated on the good ol best ever list). i do however believe that CC and haley got hosed.

Nah. Dent > Haley, Brown > Carter > Reed